Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wife

Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:59 PM (49 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 12:17 AM

neildiamond11790:

I would love to hear from some female members on the subject, but I imagine the few that are on here are already pretty cool since they obviously dont mind online gaming, since they partake.

Good grief, I'm almost crying I am laughing so hard at this whole post. I guess since I'm not a wife or even living with a guy, I may have a skewed opinion. That said, I hope that I would never be that way. As long as something isn't taking away from your real life responsibilities, who cares what someone does with their spare time, whether it's WGT, real golf, marathon training or tiddlywinks. To tell the truth, I think I'd be happy if he was occupied.

Who knows, maybe it will be the other way around one day and I'll be here asking why my husband or boyfriend can't get it. I'm pretty hooked on this crazy game.  

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 8:25 PM

I have finally realized this is the most expensive internet based game I have ever played. 

Every weekend this past winter,when i sat down to play "for free" with my buddies on WGT ... my wife went shopping. Trust me when i tell you .. I'd rather buy expensive WGT Balls every 15 minutes than pay those credit card bills.

In fact when my credit card got stolen in May .... i never reported it.   The thief spends less than my wife used to.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:10 PM

are we quite finished with this pendatic display of self offering?

Any guy that trusts a woman enough to get married is non-mensa. A tool.

The tool of the wife; to be exact...

Yet one in the same they call themselves men; men OF submission. They rot away for years before they realize that their evil wife OWNS them... and that not only are they the slave to the money... they're also a slave to an evil, despicable sloot who takes the little money they have and buy SHOES with it. Shoes that they'll probably never even where! (and cheats on the with other non-mensa men).

STD test fo' Sho'!

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:56 AM
    ROLF Lou :)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:58 AM

Bitter much?

smason77:

The tool of the wife; to be exact...

Yet one in the same they call themselves men; men OF submission. They rot away for years before they realize that their evil wife OWNS them... and that not only are they the slave to the money... they're also a slave to an evil, despicable sloot who takes the little money they have and buy SHOES with it. Shoes that they'll probably never even where! (and cheats on the with other non-mensa men).

STD test fo' Sho'!

• shtebs
    38 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 6:12 AM

A very large friend of mine and I were enjoying a few beers one evening at our favorite tavern.  As the hour was growing late and his wife had a propensity to nag, I suggested we call it a night. He waved off my suggestion and ordered another round.

An hour or so later, I again suggested it might be time to head for home, predicting that he was, most likely, already  due to receive an  "azz chewing".

My 350 pound buddy calmly took another swig of his cold one and, without even looking at me, replied:

"No problem - I've got way more azz than she's got teeth"

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 10:51 AM

RChapman2010:
    Bitter much?
    smason77:

Don't know about 'bitter', RChapman, but it sure sheds a lot of light on smason77's character.  Sounds to me like someone who is not single by choice and has to come up with some rationalizations.

BTW, smason... what is a pendatic?  Can't seem to find it in any one of my  dictionaries.  The closest I could come was pedantic; but we all know you couldn't have meant that, because then the entire sentence would make no sense whatsoever.  But then again, it's not like you to use words with which you have no understanding or familiarity, is it?

pe-dan-tic  -- adjective --

1.   ostentatious in one's learning.
    2.   overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching.
  • smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 3:06 PM

Yeah so I had a drunk typo your slimyness.

Sue me.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 3:09 PM

Ve

RChapman2010:

Bitter much?

Pretty much always. Thanks for askin'!

I'm sure i'm not the only one... i just don't give a crap and actually say it.

Snakes don't have balls.. we all know THAT.

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 5:59 PM

My wife said, and i quote,  "that has got to be the biggest wanker site ive ever seen" she just thinks its stupid.  Well guess what.....I caught her playing..even buying an avitar..HAHAHAHAH..!!!!!

RSS