Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:32 PM (124 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:01 PM

I'll take the 3rd MacDermot25: Penthouse

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:03 PM

All the decorative avatars and no avatar with say.......

a pink shirt, pink and white plaid pants, and maybe some white shoes :)

Ian Poulter is my idol. Real men wear pink :D

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:18 PM

Yep, you and Ian.....

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:45 PM

AlaCowboy:

AlexisStarfire:

The reason for my statement about a US Gunship

Overview

5th April 2010 10:44 EST WikiLeaks has released a classified US military video depicting the indiscriminate slaying of over a dozen people in the Iraqi suburb of New Baghdad -- including two Reuters news staff.

The video, shot from an Apache helicopter gun-site, clearly shows the unprovoked slaying of a wounded Reuters employee and his rescuers. Two young children involved in the rescue were also seriously wounded.

Official footage from the gunship: http://collateralmurder.com/

This post is totally uncalled for in this forum. WGT, please delete it.

Agreed 100% Ala.

The poster failed to mention the whole story just like that far left loony tunes, Kool-aid drinking web site Wiki leaks. It appears this wacko outfit doesn't like war, or America for that fact.

The Reuters reporters where siding with the insurgents who where armed with RPG's and AK-47's and where waiting to ambush the American soldiers who where two blocks away and headed the insurgents direction. The Americans had enough Intel to execute the fire fight.

I was sorry to hear some innocent Iraqi's where killed in the conflict, but collateral damage happens in war and is kept to a minimum at all cost. This battle took place in Iraq in 2007.

That post is out of control and way off-topic.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:32 PM

I think we have enough feedback to generate an accurate understanding of both sides of the argument.  Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and concerns.

RSS