Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 2:01 PM

One more gift sent from a request from one of earlier days of the 12 Days of Christmas.

One sleeve TM TP5x (Level 81) ball to Smokeshack0. 

• AlaskanDame
    19,080 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 2:16 PM

Robert1893:

One more gift sent from a request from one of earlier days of the 12 Days of Christmas.

One sleeve TM TP5x (Level 81) ball to Smokeshack0. 

Ah, yes, the blogger (who took his blog post down).

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 2:54 PM

AlaskanDame:

I'm thinking (hoping?) he was just having a bad day. 

• SMOKEshack0
    42 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 4:47 PM

Robert1893:

AlaskanDame:

I'm thinking (hoping?) he was just having a bad day. 

Well I've been humbled yet again. I got the sleeve Robert1893 and I really appreciate it. And yes, I was having an unimaginably bad afternoon. Xmas is a rough time for me having had my kids stolen away by my exwife for no good reason but because she could.

I simply didn't put it together that AKD meant sell my wedges, gift someone using the credits and "my gift" would likely arrive under my tree.... (i think, and hope that's correct!)

I allowed my personal situation to drain out into this forum and make me look bad.

I owe Alaskan Dame and SamSpayed and apology. I think I put off Callaghan and the good vibes being shared too.

Thank you again Robert1893 for being man enough to see past the drama and help a brother out. And a big thanks goes out to everyone involved, Opy and WGT as well. 

Merry Xmas Eve golfers!

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:44 PM

just a "very well done" to AKD...well done indeed. and also to Callaghan, Casey and all the other Santas too numerous to mention. I would have liked to do more,but some personal issues conspired against me this year. Anyways, well done to all of you who helped someone out. Merry Christmas to ALL :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:41 PM

Oh My , What to do ?  Santa done left the building and forgot to " Lock " the door to the work shop , 

All the elves headed out to the reindeer shed where one or more have hid a few cases of New Years Ale ,  and the other had a sleeve or two of " Frap candles "  .With a crack and twist and a spark or two the party was on , Cheers to all with  a clink of glass they all said , Next was dont be a Borgart  . Pass Pass .   The party was going well And thats when I went in the unlocked door and opened a window . 

There I was , Looking at all the Toy,s ,   What to do ?   Should I grab the Gold Driver and matching Gold Wedge set and run out the door locking it behind me with the window open .Soooo tempting .  Maybe just go out and play a round or two and then climb in the open window and return them and know one will know .  

What to do ?

Thats when something out side happened ,,  holly Bat Man I said to my self ,,  Santa,s back , Dropping the Gold in a panic I jumped out the other window that was locked and not open with a crash .  After shaking off the daze from landing on my head I saw a glow of my shadow ,,  Turn out the elves started a small fire in a shed full of hay with out thinking of what could happen . 

As I watched them scatter as things got out of control I ran put out the fire ,  Grab the snow shovel and shovel snow , Shovel like mad I did till the fire was out ,,  Covered with soot and ash and out of breath I passed out .  

Next Thing I know is Santa is poking me ,  The elves were all in bed sleeping of course but there I was with the Gold some how next to what was left of a burned out reindeer shed with lots of empty Ale,s and a candle in my hand . 

Ho Ho Ho I said it was not me but them little Bstards you know how they can be ,  And with a Ho Ho he said good try OPY but not this time ,  

With a wink from the man the shed was like new , not a trace was left from the embers ,  He then told me that my Gift was to fix the window and muck the stalls till next Christmas

OPY 

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:49 PM
    ...and no good deed shall go unpunished. Merry Christmas Rich
  • Bowl64
    3,089 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 3:13 AM

Another fantastic giveaway guys, thanks to all santas and givers involved :))) I wish you all a happy new year, may it be a great one :)))

Bjorn

• TopShelf2010
    10,882 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 6:20 AM

Ketket1:
    I belive there are many more deserving WGT players out there. 

We must have struck a nerve by hitting so close to home. This player felt the need to post on my wall calling it "hatred" because their requested gifts were not sent.

True Colors I say

Merry Christmas everyone

Don

• AlaskanDame
    19,080 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2019 7:36 AM

TopShelf2010:
    This player felt the need to post on my wall calling it "hatred" because their requested gifts were not sent.
    I’ve read the wall post, TS.  To be fair, he did not see “hatred“ in the lack of the gift but in the responses he got on page 5 of this thread.  I see some mostly gentle chiding there, but he sees “hatred.”  (Which I do not see, but chiding, yes.)

RSS