Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 2:57 PM

TopShelf2010:

What I suggested was that the developers come up with something within one's Profile Activity List to show whom items were sent and even who sent items.

The basics are already there. Meaning the Activity List already shows it when a player sends an item to another player... all the developers need to do is add a line that includes the recipient.

Our own Account Transaction History shows this information, so it is possible to add the same information to the Activity List.

I disagree.  I personally would prefer my gift recipients to remain private.  It's nobody's business but mine who I send gifts to, unless I choose to share that information myself.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:08 PM

Leggoman13:
    That is my last post on this issue

Agreed.

Don

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:45 PM

TopShelf2010:

callaghan159:

I always post on their walls and in the forum before I send the gift. Pretty fool proof I thought. lol

I also used to think this way.

However, a player can delete wall posts whenever they like.

Don

Good point

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:48 PM

AlaskanDame:
    second giver  had no clue.

And I still have no clue--(why CS is being so hard to get along with).

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 3:53 PM

Leggoman13:

That is my last post on this issue.

Yes I said on page 12 second post from the top. Lets all move on from this. I don't really expect a resolution to this most unfortunate issue. I will absorb the loss and move on.

Edit-- Would be nice if WGT would lock this thread for no more posting can be made.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 5:17 PM

My turn ,, 

Having been a small part in one or two events like this ,  I have seen how the format of days went from the first to the last ,  Starting  with best intent .  Over the years the good of the Christmas wish always rang true .  from what I remember  a few things like this took time after time off alone or with family and friends  . 

Dear WGT  ,   Thank you for fixing this wrong .

OPY 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 5:37 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM

callaghan159:

Edit-- Would be nice if WGT would lock this thread for no more posting can be made.

The person who created the post can lock it for all time.Which is Opy

RSS