Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 12:46 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello Opy.  I did take part in the 12 Days of Christmas like you asked.  Can we be friends now?  Henry.

Been over for a week now. Should have been here on day 1.

Happy New Year

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 10:23 PM

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

Hello Opy.  I did take part in the 12 Days of Christmas like you asked.  Can we be friends now?  Henry.

Happy New Year

Yes that's probably true.  Happy New Year sir.

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 2:32 AM

HenryKawa:

callaghan159:

HenryKawa:

Happy New Year

Yes that's probably true.  Happy New Year sir.

What did you gift and to whom ?

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 6:59 AM

callaghan159:

It appears he gave a sleeve (or possibly more) of level 73 balls to someone. But that appears to be it.

Henry also promised to help out back in July but didn't. I posted a message to his wall then but never got a response (at least, I don't recall getting a response). To be fair, there's at least one other player who also promised to help out both in July and December but failed to give a single gift. And that player has made a point of telling others about his credits, which number in the hundreds of thousands.

Clearly, people can do whatever they want with their money or credits they've earned. No one disputes that. I just bristle at people who make a show of announcing they'll help out but then do nothing or virtually nothing. Just be a person of your word. No one is forcing people to make promises of helping. 

Just my 2 cents. 

• billycash74
    2,076 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 7:25 AM

Robert the person you are speaking of is clearly a troll and has been for years on this forum it seems. to even speak of him much less to him does nothing but feed the mental condition he posesses.you guys that banter back and forth and everyone else for that matter should consider this being the year that no one speaks of or to him. troll dies of starvation. happy new year!

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 7:32 AM

@billycash74

That's very good advice.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well! 

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:02 AM

@ Robert and Brian;

I'm somewhat surprised that two men of your proven stature even discuss the likes of Henry with any seriousness. His endless posts have shown him to be a rambling sociopath. I simply find him an embarrassment to first responders everywhere. Best ignored.

my .02

ct

• AlaskanDame
    19,006 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:28 AM

callaghan159:
    The fellow posted on Opy’s wall Dec. 19.  Since I was helping Opy, I responded with this within minutes, same day with a wall post

=============================
    19 Dec 2019 @ 9:26 PM
    "Days of Christmas " 

Am helping Opy out.  I don’t know your credit limit or tier or preferences, but how about a gift to Tour Pro rorinater?  He’s level 75, currently renting the Ben Hogan iron set because he just leveled up.  They would be good for him permanently with their high trajectory.  Or a Max Spin wedge 60 or 90 yards around level 50/51.  If you gift, please note what/who on Opy’s wall or mine. And on rorinater’s wall, too, please. Thanks!

============================

Never heard back until December 25th, when his ball gift was already done.  I guess he forgot about the wedge suggestion (and he didn’t ask if there was someone else I would recommend at that point, which I would have).

At least he didn’t send a third set of irons!  

AKD

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:46 AM

AlaskanDame:
    At least he didn’t send a third set of irons!  

So true. Would never get the 3rd set of irons or credits back. Heck having a hard time getting second set back. You would think I was asking for a million dollars. More security here than at the Whitehouse.

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Fri, Jan 3 2020 8:50 AM

ct690911:
    even discuss the likes of Henry with any seriousness

Not really discussing Henry. I just would like to see people keep their promise when they make one and show up on time to do so. He is a embarrassment to himself for all he has said in the forums, truth or lies. If I was him I would stay out of the forums for good because no one believes a word he says now. Just digs himself a deeper hole.

RSS