Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:24 AM

The 12 days of Christmas 2019 will be over soon ,   I was not looking to host the event this year when things changed I just had to step up and do the right thing . With out the Santa,s who joined in to help keep this going Christmas might not of happened .

I wish to thank all of you each and every one . 

OPY

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:34 AM

callaghan159:
    Edit--I am still waiting for CS to refund my credits  for the double gifting blunder between Casey and myself. 

I see he is using the Pings that I sent ,  Let me know what CS does , 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:38 AM

Alaskadame & Callahen159 .  Miller posted a thank you but not in this thread ,  616654.aspx

• AlaskanDame
    19,006 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:44 AM

CEverett12:

Alaskadame & Callahen159 .  Miller posted a thank you but not in this thread ,  616654.aspx

Not I,   Leggoman and Callaghan.

Thank you To Leggoman and Calghan for gifting me in the 12 days of Christmas”

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:45 AM

Overall, I think it was again a great event. As always, there are positives and negatives as well as both good and bad surprises. The thing I find always surprising is how generous some people are (for example, Callaghan159 and all of the good people at The Bushwackers). 

While there were many people and Santas involved, the success of the event was really ensured by the wonderful efforts of AlaskanDame. Without her efforts, I don't know that the event would have been able to be maintained throughout the 12 days.

AlaskanDame: well done!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! 

• HamdenPro
    2,423 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:50 AM

I already sent a request, a little while ago but am not sure it was actually sent to the right post....I have not asked for anything from WGT Santa since the one, and only, time, in 2014 when I received a Driver and set of irons which rose me from Pro to Master....I do not the ability to buy credits and take surveys once in a while for balls.  I would great appreciate anything which could improve my game.  I did use a updated driver a few weeks ago when there was a free rental and am thinking of taking a gazillion surveys to get one  LOL...any way, I know this is a late reply anything would be appreciated, even a sleeve of balls, nothing special, just something better than the starters for better distance or slower meter..

Thank you and have a safe, healthy and happy holiday and New Year.

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:52 AM

Robert1893:

the success of the event was really ensured by the wonderful efforts of AlaskanDame. Without her efforts, I don't know that the event would have been able to be maintained throughout the 12 days.

Robert I must agree with you 1000% on this one. To do what AKD did over a 12 day period was above and beyond IMHO. I did send her a PM along with a small token of my appreciation for her involvement this year.A tip of my hat to you.. Merry Christmas

• AlaskanDame
    19,006 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:58 AM

Robert1893:
    Very kind, but no event could happen without the credits you all spent.  

I think the best thing I did was liaison with birchi after his offer to spend leftover Ryder credits on DOC if asked and directed to specific people for specific items.  The original offer was 5000 credits, but then there were 7000 more, then 5200 more.  Very generous of that group. 

Kudos to f1dget, ujjbnjk, carlosdev and birchi.

• AlaskanDame
    19,006 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:02 AM

AlaskanDame:
     Never did see 1secretsanta chime in
    . Well, I sorta have to take that back now.  

1secret Santa sent me something this morning.

Thank you, 1secretsanta. 

• Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:02 AM

callaghan159:

Robert1893:

the success of the event was really ensured by the wonderful efforts of AlaskanDame. Without her efforts, I don't know that the event would have been able to be maintained throughout the 12 days.

Robert I must agree with you 1000% on this one. To do what AKD did over a 12 day period was above and beyond IMHO. I did send her a PM along with a small token of my appreciation for her involvement this year.A tip of my hat to you.. Merry Christmas

I totally agree with you 2, AKD did a fantastic job keeping track of it all, making it easy for us to follow the happenings in this year event.

That makes 3 deserving members for a Gold Putter :o)

Thank you   AKD.

Wishing you all a great Holidays and Festivities.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

RSS