Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    19,005 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:04 AM

callaghan159:
    . I did send her a PM along with a small token of my appreciation for her involvement this year.A tip of my hat to you.. Merry Christmas
    Thank you, Callaghan.  Your credits  - and from those like you — did it, not me.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 9:51 AM

Well done guys and gals , You are all an inspiration to spirit of giving . I tip my hat to each and everyone one of you . I am however disappointed in WGT for not showing up , I think a multi million dollar business could afford to spend a few hundred bucks .  They could take a lesson from you guys , I always support WGT and always have , but there are times when I just shake my head and wonder who the heck is running things over there . 

Anyway,  The 12 days of Xmas was a success despite the short comings . Opy should be in the Hall Of Fame for his efforts , He steps up to the plate and hits a home run every time , 

To all a Merry Xmas and a happy new year . Kindness , Honor, dignity and Respect is within us all .  Choose wisely the words we speak , Help those that we can , Appreciate the things we have , Remember those that are no longer here . The important things are free . 

Goodnight boys and girls and remember , Tell those people who are close to you how you feel , Someday it will be too late . 

Ceverett12

• Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 10:16 AM

CEverett12:
    To all a Merry Xmas and a happy new year . Kindness , Honor, dignity and Respect is within us all .  Choose wisely the words we speak , Help those that we can , Appreciate the things we have , Remember those that are no longer here . The important things are free . 

+1

Well Said.

• Kmack1960
    35 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 10:45 AM

opyeuclid,

Didn't get a sleeve but that's ok... Thanks for all you and the others do for the 12 Days!!  I hope you have a wonderful Holiday with family and friends!!

Kmack1960

Keith

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 10:48 AM

Leggoman13:

CEverett12:

+1

Well Said.

+2

you sound like a soldier...well done sir.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 10:55 AM

This jaded old veteran would like to thank Brian, Robert, Casey and the gang for their usual generosity. A shout out also goes to AlaskanDame for the stellar work she did keeping track of everything.

A lump of coal for those who signed up to participate then went MIA, and those who are looking for freebies at the expense of those truly in need.

Merry Xmas and the best of the season to all.

ct

• Dsigner
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 11:21 AM

Dear Santa,

I am a regular player on this game and I would love to get a new set of Callaway Rogue Irons or any set of irons since I am still playing with a starter set. It would make this game even more enjoyable and fun to play.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Dsigner

• AlaskanDame
    19,005 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 12:11 PM

Kmack1960:

opyeuclid,

Didn't get a sleeve but that's ok... Thanks for all you and the others do for the 12 Days!!  I hope you have a wonderful Holiday with family and friends!!

Kmack1960

Keith

I think a Santa who was asked just hasn't had time yet . . . . . hopefully they will, but family first, always.

• AlaskanDame
    19,005 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:08 PM

HamdenPro:
    l, just something better than the starters for better distance or slower meter..
    . Was going to fill this, but read their status and saw the “friend” photos.  

• Robert1893
    7,678 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 1:37 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Was going to fill this, but read their status and saw the “friend” photos.  

Same here. 

RSS