Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • Ketket1
    6,889 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:33 AM

jason01291:

Can someone Santa send me Bridgestone balls

Not from this Santa. You're in the top ranked Clash Club. You just posted a 54 in the last club competition you played in. I belive there are many more deserving WGT players out there. 

• Ketket1
    6,889 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:34 AM

Ketket1:

jason01291:

Not from this Santa. You're in the top ranked Clash Club. You just posted a 54 in the last club competition you played in. I belive there are many more deserving WGT players out there. 

And you didn't even have the decency to say "please" 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:05 AM

jason01291:

Sorry, not from me either. I think you've done very well with previous Christmas events as well as the gift of golf foundation. Wisdom might have suggested sitting one out. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:22 AM

jason01291:

You have all the top equipment so I think you or someone in your club should be able to gift you some balls. I can only imagine--no, I know--, how many credits your club spends  playing the clash every 2 weeks. Have yourself a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year. Enjoy next clash. lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 6:25 AM

Robert1893:

jason01291:

Sorry, not from me either. I think you've done very well with previous Christmas events as well as the gift of golf foundation. Wisdom might have suggested sitting one out. 

I have to agree with you on this Robert. When I see the same players name show up, over and over again, during these "gifting" events, I turns my stomach. So much so that it has caused me to shy away from the entire gifting process.

Happy Holidays to you and yours my friend

Nice to see you back in the Forums

Don

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:27 AM

Trinbagoboy:

Thank you so much Robert.

I wish you and yours a truly wonderful festive season.

Merry Christmas

Robert aka Trinbagoboy

You're very welcome! Truly, it was my pleasure. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:30 AM

@Don

Thanks! It was nice to have a bit of a break, but it's also nice to be back. 

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season as well. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:34 AM

roadking20020:

Merry Christmas bud Happy New year to   hope u and your family have a blessed holiday   sleeve of balls be nice to have for Christmas   Bridgestone tour B XS ultra slow meter balls

A sleeve is on its way!

Merry Christmas.

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 7:59 AM

I see “tap-in” rewards showed up on the mobile version today. Spending 6000 credits in the next three days would get you some very nice balls and other stuff.  Seems it would have been sporting for WGT to do that during the past week. . . a little something back for Santas.  And, as I’ve already mentioned, more lower tiered players would have known about DOC if WGT had bothered to make it a pop-up news item.  Never did see 1secretsanta chime in either (not to mention Mr. Grumpy LSk...t.

I will not let any of these ruin my day. . . . have a personal loss to do that, but geez.......

• HamdenPro
    2,413 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 8:15 AM

I just saw this post.  I think I may have missed out, yet again.  When I first joined years ago, I received a driver and irons from Yancy Santa, many years ago and it drastically improved my game. I am still using the same clubs today and have advanced to Master.  I can not break out of the 70's but still enjoy the game very very much.  I do not have much in money and do not buy credits. I do take surverys to get balls once in a while.

If it is not too late, I would greatly appreciate any small gift that may help me improve....lessons would be good LOL...

I hope everyone has a Happy, Safe and Healthy Holiday, God Bless...

RSS