Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 10:37 PM

callaghan159:
    I love helping others out when they need a hand, but when I see s##t like this it really makes my blood boil. All this person is doing is trying to take away from someone else who could use a helping hand. I guess some have no shame or morals. I spend my free time earning the credits to helps others who need it and then I come home from work and see this crap. Grrr. OMG. Every bloody day at the start of a new thread it is posted " PLEASE DON'T BE GREEDY.  Some can't read I guess. Just pathetic IMHO

+ 1

Well said and I feel the same way.

callaghan159:
    It's no wonder some have stopped participating in this and this will be  my last last time. I have had enough of the scamming

It will take alot for me to be involved again. I definitely understand you Callaghan, and I had enough as well. I Hate to end this event on a negative note. But it has become increasingly difficult year after year. And exhausting :o(

Yet again, when I look on the bright side of it all, what I see is man got gifts, small or big, one or multiple equipment to help them out. I see an awesome success again in this Event of the 12 days of Christmas 2019.

All that was possible by great generosity and kindness of many. By some giving their free time to help, assist and ensure the event runs smoothly.

To me, more deserving members got a break than the few that tried to take advantage. Some will follow the advice we give them and comprehend it. Others will prefer retaliate without grasping the essence of our advices. Some will say thank you, and some will not, after being gifted.

Those are the facts, and it will probably happen again in the next event. Thus the reason will continue to scan profile and remain vigilante. 

On a final note, I would like to express my deepest appreciation and gratitude to all the generous and kind Santas, Elves, and all the great help we had this year running the Event.

Thank you all for putting a smile on so many players face.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Peace. health, love, wealth and harmony in your lives.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:22 PM

I would just like to add that the reply I got from said person who made Callaghan so down-hearted indicated not greed, but lack of understanding.

I feel sad as I got a message callagan that said I am greedy.. I needed irons and a putter that was not 30ft. yes I got the irons and thanked him.  But I can’t putt.

At this time of year it's about our homebound seniors. ( Tell Callaghan if he needed a meal he'd have it)

Merry Christmas”

=================

I think she saw other people asking for things like two wedges (or three), and some special situations where y’all totally out-fitted someone,  and thought it was okay to ask for two things, too.  

Please don’t be letting this get your spirits down.  You made many people happy.  Really.

• Rebellion27
    27 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:23 PM

Just a massive back pat to all you who contribute to help others in the game. I help mates and Club mates with whatever i can but you guys doing it openly for people you dont know is just next level generosity.

Awesome job and hope you all have a fantastic xmas.

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:34 PM

My last wish for this year Event - 12 Days of Christmas 2019.

Having been at their side past years event like;

Christmas in July and 12 Days of Christmas

I would like to see WGT GIFT A GOLD PUTTER to Robert1893 and Callaghan159

Their generosity, kindness and their involvements in past years events has been remarkable.

They are definitely worthy.

Thank you Robert and Brian for giving me the privilege to be at your side in this year Event and past years events.

I know many have contributed and help make this event special year after year.

But please understand that for some special reasons.

I have a lot of respect for Brian and Robert.

Please wgt grant my wish.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 12:11 AM

AlaskanDame:
    I think she saw other people asking for things like two wedges (or three), and some special situations where y’all totally out-fitted someone,  and thought it was okay to ask for two things, too.  

I can see why it got confusing. Thank you for pointing it out.

AlaskanDame:
    Please don’t be letting this get your spirits down.  You made many people happy.  Really.

It will not. Still was fun an rewarding in many ways for me.

Just sad that some still tried to pull a fast one on us. It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

cheers :o)

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 3:48 AM

Leggoman13:

AlaskanDame:

I can see why it got confusing. Thank you for pointing it out.

I also can see why this got confusing. There were a couple of instances where someone asked for one wedge and I thought to myself why not give all three.This will not get my spirits down but still upsets me. This year I am feeling the Christmas spirit  even more. Not sure why but it could be that my 3 grand kids are a year older and more fun to be with. I must admit I spoiled them this year. lol

Edit--I am still waiting for CS to refund my credits  for the double gifting blunder between Casey and myself. 

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year to all

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 4:25 AM

Thank you to all the organizers and sponsors for this yearly event !!

I have been blessed to have made 5 years of playing WGT and have managed over those years to pick up all the equipment needed through some fortunate circumstances and kindness of others.

Recently however due to a change in my employment and family health issues and demands I now find it difficult to spare or justify the funds required for a decent ball to play.

If Santa happens to have a sleeve or 2 of TM L65 Vapor balls or TM L61 they would be very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all

• Ketket1
    6,889 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 4:49 AM

WWilliams46:

I have been blessed to have made 5 years of playing WGT and have managed over those years to pick up all the equipment needed through some fortunate circumstances and kindness of others.

Recently however due to a change in my employment and family health issues and demands I now find it difficult to spare or justify the funds required for a decent ball to play.

If Santa happens to have a sleeve or 2 of TM L65 Vapor balls or TM L61 they would be very much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all

A couple of sleeves coming at you.

Merry Christmas. 

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:00 AM

Ketket1:

WWilliams46:

Merry Christmas to all

A couple of sleeves coming at you.

Merry Christmas. 

THANK YOU so much for your generosity !!!   WGT may sometimes get a bad rap but the folks that come together for events like this show there is still a lot of good out there in this crazy community !  Thank you again !

WWilliams46  (Wayne)

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2019 5:21 AM

Can someone Santa send me Bridgestone balls

RSS