Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • Ketket1
    6,889 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 5:47 PM

JDGHOST:

Below is my post from day 11 i fear it was put up to late....

My Friends ... 

Can anyone please  Help "Coopsters" he became legend quite awhile ago and has very little income if any he tries to play skins to turn 2 or 3 bucks into enuff to upgrade clubs and get balls (doesn't do to good with that  lol) Anyway he managed to get irons FINALLY but has a terrible driver so if anyone can help with a better driver that would certainly make his Holiday season...His level will allow for any driver I believe....I'm sure he would welcome anything longer then that 282 he has lol....

Merry Christmas all a fantastic job again this year!!!.....JD

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses to help Coop....A nicer fellow is hard to find....

At 282 yards I think his Driver is fine so I'll send a couple of sleeves of balls to him. 

Cheers

Michael

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:14 PM

CEverett12:

Leggoman13:

Matthew19801

43 Posts

12-06-2019 5:45 AM

well heck I came this morning and all of my equipment was sold me I have nothing now.. I need lots of help on equipment .. please help

Your equipment can not be sold without your knowledge , No one can sell your equipment except you . If you think someone hacked your account , Contact CS and they will investigate . I looked at your activity but it only goes back 2 pages , So it's hard to say what's what .  I sent you two sleeves of Cally 35s .  That's all the credits I had left .  

Casey.

By the way Matthew , I spent my last 600 credits on you , I know that's not a lot , But at least you could have said thank you ….

• Matthew19801
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:27 PM

thank you very much for the 2 sleeves of balls

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:35 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I could REALLY use slower meter 60 and 64 degree wedges.

I currently have 51+ and 52+ wedges.

Level 80+ of either would help emensly!!!

Take care!!

Bronco

• Ketket1
    6,889 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:41 PM

BroncoRod:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

I could REALLY use slower meter 60 and 64 degree wedges.

I currently have 51+ and 52+ wedges.

Level 80+ of either would help emensly!!!

Take care!!

Bronco

Hi Bronco,

I'm on to it. A couple of L89 Max wedges will be in your bag shortly.

Merry Christmas 

Cheers

Michael

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 7:53 PM

Ketket1:

JDGHOST:

Below is my post from day 11 i fear it was put up to late....

My Friends ... 

Can anyone please  Help "Coopsters" he became legend quite awhile ago and has very little income if any he tries to play skins to turn 2 or 3 bucks into enuff to upgrade clubs and get balls (doesn't do to good with that  lol) Anyway he managed to get irons FINALLY but has a terrible driver so if anyone can help with a better driver that would certainly make his Holiday season...His level will allow for any driver I believe....I'm sure he would welcome anything longer then that 282 he has lol....

Merry Christmas all a fantastic job again this year!!!.....JD

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses to help Coop....A nicer fellow is hard to find....

At 282 yards I think his Driver is fine so I'll send a couple of sleeves of balls to him. 

Cheers

Michael

Ty Mike much appreciated .....Anything does help him!!  Merry Christmas

JD

• Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 8:35 PM

Robert1893:

Trinbagoboy:

Dear Santa

I have been away for months due to being burgled and losing laptop PC and tablet.

I would truly appreciate the gift of balls as i cannot access surveys etc where I am and for obvious reasons do not have the funds right now to purchase any.

I was fortunate enough to be gifted my putter last christmas and fully appreciate the kindness shown by you all.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a joyful low scoring New Year.

I see you're playing the TM TP5x (Level 81) ball. I'm sending you three sleeves.

Merry Christmas!

Robert 

Thank you so much Robert.

I wish you and yours a truly wonderful festive season.

Merry Christmas

Robert aka Trinbagoboy

• roadking20020
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 9:23 PM

Merry Christmas bud Happy New year to   hope u and your family have a blessed holiday   sleeve of balls be nice to have for Christmas   Bridgestone tour B XS ultra slow meter balls

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 9:29 PM

OMG Michael!!! Thanks a million sir!!!

God bless, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!!

Take care,

Broncorod

• ilpostinopat
    597 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 10:09 PM

Dear Sir(s)

Seasons greetings and happy holidays to you and your families. 

I am very fortunate to be in employment and have been for the past 42 years in law enforcement and what you do in the 12 days of Christmas is truly magnificent

Reading the posts it is clear you have helped so many and they are grateful beyond words in some cases

May you all have a fab holiday, god bless and thank you

RSS