Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 10:46 AM

amateur4sure:

Bubb`s you bugger...!

Guys Thank you so much for everything you do, Tis a Wonderful Thing.

Humbled

We know you are humbled mate. It's your humbling nature that got me back on here.

Top bloke you are....simple as that.

• Trinbagoboy
    286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 10:48 AM

Dear Santa

I have been away for months due to being burgled and losing laptop PC and tablet.

I would truly appreciate the gift of balls as i cannot access surveys etc where I am and for obvious reasons do not have the funds right now to purchase any.

I was fortunate enough to be gifted my putter last christmas and fully appreciate the kindness shown by you all.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a joyful low scoring New Year.

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:01 AM

Emzie96:

the iron set i was gifted has made a big difference already for me starting out into this game 

a big thank you again for the gift 

regards Emily 

now need to get my dad to cough up some money for driver and putter then can really get to grips with it lol :)

Your scores are already much much better than 99% of Amateurs and Pros.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:40 AM

Leggoman13:

Matthew19801

43 Posts

12-06-2019 5:45 AM

well heck I came this morning and all of my equipment was sold me I have nothing now.. I need lots of help on equipment .. please help

Your equipment can not be sold without your knowledge , No one can sell your equipment except you . If you think someone hacked your account , Contact CS and they will investigate . I looked at your activity but it only goes back 2 pages , So it's hard to say what's what .  I sent you two sleeves of Cally 35s .  That's all the credits I had left .  

• Donnavon1982
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 11:46 AM

One sad thing. I have posted to requests for Scotty Cameron Putter lvl 70 but it seems like my posts doesnt even go through.

So truly hope I am in time for santa to gift me a putter.

Thanks Donnavon1982

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 12:59 PM

Donnavon1982:

One sad thing. I have posted to requests for Scotty Cameron Putter lvl 70 but it seems like my posts doesnt even go through.

So truly hope I am in time for santa to gift me a putter.

Your current Odyssey Sabertooth Putter (L59+) that you purchased only 2 months ago is arguably better than the Scotty Cameron Phantom X 6 Putter (L70+) you are asking for.  

Also, I noticed that the irons that Leggoman13 gifted you during Christmas in July are no longer in your bag.  Perhaps you will consider selling them back and using the credits to become a Santa yourself 🎅

• JDGHOST
    6,785 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 1:09 PM

Below is my post from day 11 i fear it was put up to late....

My Friends ... 

Can anyone please  Help "Coopsters" he became legend quite awhile ago and has very little income if any he tries to play skins to turn 2 or 3 bucks into enuff to upgrade clubs and get balls (doesn't do to good with that  lol) Anyway he managed to get irons FINALLY but has a terrible driver so if anyone can help with a better driver that would certainly make his Holiday season...His level will allow for any driver I believe....I'm sure he would welcome anything longer then that 282 he has lol....

Merry Christmas all a fantastic job again this year!!!.....JD

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses to help Coop....A nicer fellow is hard to find....

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 1:17 PM

HMMMM--

I know we are not suppose to mention names in the forum, so I won't. A  certain person was gifted a set of iron from me. I guess she was not satisfied and had to come looking for more. I love helping others out when they need a hand, but when I see s##t like this it really makes my blood boil. All this person is doing is trying to take away from someone else who could use a helping hand. I guess some have no shame or morals. I spend my free time earning the credits to helps others who need it and then I come home from work and see this crap. Grrr. OMG. Every bloody day at the start of a new thread it is posted " PLEASE DON'T BE GREEDY.  Some can't read I guess. Just pathetic IMHO. Congrats the person who spotted the second request. I for one is grateful. I was think of doing 1 or 2 more small gifts but not now. I am done and I hope she is happy that someone is not going to be gifted because of her. It's no wonder some have stopped participating in this and this will be  my last last time. I have had enough of the scamming low life here. If this offends the mentioned person, good. I will not apologize for my words. I could go on and rant some more but I won't. I think I have said enough. It is the Christmas season after all. 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  to all WGT players and their families and also to the WGT staff and their families.

I want to give a big shout out to Opy,  AKD , Casey and Leggoman for all you have done in running the 12 DOC 2019 version. If I have forgotten any one for helping run this event-- THANK YOU. 

Also thanks to all the Santa's for your generosity this year. I think there have been many who were made happy because of  the gifts they have received. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,970 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 1:22 PM
    callaghan159:
    I have had enough of the scamming low life here. If this offends the mentioned person, good.
    callaghan159:
    I think there have been many who were made happy because of  the gifts they have received.
    We have definitely seen here the best of humanity and the worst . . .

Thanks for your steady participation.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2019 2:41 PM

Trinbagoboy:

Dear Santa

I have been away for months due to being burgled and losing laptop PC and tablet.

I would truly appreciate the gift of balls as i cannot access surveys etc where I am and for obvious reasons do not have the funds right now to purchase any.

I was fortunate enough to be gifted my putter last christmas and fully appreciate the kindness shown by you all.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a joyful low scoring New Year.

I see you're playing the TM TP5x (Level 81) ball. I'm sending you three sleeves.

Merry Christmas!

Robert 

RSS