Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 days of Christmas day 12

Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:03 PM (127 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Sat, Jan 4 2020 7:40 PM

CEverett12:
    I'm sorry Callahan159 ( Brian )   You got short changed and it's not right .  I offered to give you the 2500 credits and you refused , That's the kind of guy you are .  You always offer help to others be it in the Xmas event of the Gift Of Golf Foundation .  You sir are a class act !   

It is unfortunate indeed.

Sorry to see it still not resolved there Brian.

I sent a message to WGT Champion, and 1secretsanta.

Hopefully it will help.

If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know

cheers

Pierre :o)

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 1:43 AM

Leggoman13:

If there is anything else I can do to help, let me know

cheers

Thanks Pierre for your support. I have given up on waiting for the proper resolution to this issue. This person ( I will refer to him as The Grinch ), as we are not suppose to mention names in the forums,  took advantage of an error made by 2 people trying to help others have a better game and a Merry Christmas. He has lied to me by saying he will/has contact CS. Well CS has told me he has not contacted them, so I can only assume he has sold the irons. Total dishonesty on his part IMHO. I got the the standard question from CS last night asking how satisfied I was for their support. Well I answered it this morning telling them to keep my credits. They obviously need the credits worse than I do. I am feeling so ripped off but will move forward from here on. This Grinch is a member of AKD's club and she is free to run her club anyway she wants, but if I was the club owner he would be gone. Not someone I would want representing my club. Please everyone move on from this most unfortunate incident. WGT and the Grinch don't want to do the right thing and I am not going to beg for my credits that I and a few others feel should be refunded. Happy New Year everyone.

• AlaskanDame
    19,010 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 8:19 AM

callaghan159:
    if I was the club owner he would be gone.
    If the TP puts in a round today, my deadline for this all to be resolved is end of Tuesday.  I don’t think CS works the weekends.  I don’t think this guy (who joined FAPC on Dec. 21st) even knows equipment can be sold.  And even if he didn’t sell it, if he can’t answer my (many) PM’s, he’s toast.  (I know that he can access PM’s because he sent a reply back to my “welcoming one.”)  

i hope he’s just a procrastinator.  But enough is enough.

As you can see on his profile page, his game yesterday was in a club tourney appropriately entitled:

01.04.20 Rorinater & Slamer421: Please Check Messages Front 9 30
  • Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 12:46 PM

Brian I fee your pain and deceptions.

AKD I know it is not your fault, and sure when this is resolved, Rorinater will be out of your CC.

Unfortunately couple days after he got 2 irons set, he bought a ping wedge, I assume he got it by selling the Ben Hogan iron set.

And WGT should have move on resolving that issue much faster.

my findings after investigating the issue. 

The next day after getting gifted on Day 11. on the 22nd of December.

did not mean to add salt to the wound. 

Pierre :o(

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 1:32 PM

i applaud what you are doing with the 12 days of christmas

but from what i see it is an open duck shoot

no-one knows whos gifted what and who has been gifted anything

just a thought why dont you just open it up to cc owners to put names forward and then decide who,s entitled to a gift

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 1:54 PM

adaputter:
    no-one knows whos gifted what and who has been gifted anything

I had mentioned something along these lines a few days ago. What I suggested was that the developers come up with something within one's Profile Activity List to show whom items were sent and even who sent items.

The basics are already there. Meaning the Activity List already shows it when a player sends an item to another player... all the developers need to do is add a line that includes the recipient.

Our own Account Transaction History shows this information, so it is possible to add the same information to the Activity List.

Don

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 2:05 PM

I always post on their walls and in the forum before I send the gift. Pretty fool proof I thought. lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 2:17 PM

callaghan159:

I always post on their walls and in the forum before I send the gift. Pretty fool proof I thought. lol

I also used to think this way.

However, a player can delete wall posts whenever they like.

Don

• AlaskanDame
    19,010 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 2:31 PM

TopShelf2010:

callaghan159:

Don

True, but that’s not what happened this time.  This first giver  gave before posting on the wall, so second giver  had no clue.

• Leggoman13
    8,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 2:39 PM

TopShelf2010:

callaghan159:

Don

Can't erase postings in this thread.

Can't erase the GIFTED TO LIST.

Can't erase the history from both sides.

and WGT would know.

We can talk all we want. But only 3 parties can resolve this, They know who they are.

Callaghan159 with some supporters have attempted to resolve this issue. Now lets see on Monday, tomorrow what WGT will do. since Rorinater does not want to resolve this issue.

That is my last post on this issue.

RSS