Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 3:27 PM

blackridgenik:

Same for me, maybe I am not getting the right reset time I really don,t know. Anyone please give me the reset time for UK players...

Convert 2PM EST to GMT time

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 3:41 PM

blackridgenik:

Same for me, maybe I am not getting the right reset time I really don,t know. Anyone please give me the reset time for UK players...

I’m English, live in France.

8:00pm my time I got my 150 last night, which is gmt+1

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 4:06 PM

Ok thanks, that be 7pm Gmt

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 4:07 PM

Ok thanks 7pm..

• CurtPick
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 4:39 PM

andwhy67:

blackridgenik:

I’m English, live in France.

8:00pm my time I got my 150 last night, which is gmt+1

I am lucky to be getting 50 a day. This is not fun any longer.

• CurtPick
    15 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 4:54 PM

nerve60:

WGTChampion:

A couple things

-We absolutely do not make money per click/view

-We make money on far fewer than the number of videos we provide

-The number of credits a player makes outweighs the money that we make from the videos they watch

We're reading all your feedback and assessing further. 

Thanks

_CHAMPION

EDIT: One more thing to add

- The elite collection existed long before uncapped videos for credits on mobile. 

Thanks Champ, Seems that if video's are a viable option for credits then there is a balancing point somewhere that needs to be discovered and established.

Just an idea. Up it to 250 credits a day. Set it up for a one time click as if you were in your bonus round for playing every day. You don't play that round you don't get any credits. Loyalty should count in credits.  It is after all your customer base. 

Either that or Captcha.  Enter a code and your not a bot. Let us click through the ads. Solution solved.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 5:19 PM

Well, it's been 27 hours from my last video credit and it's not giving me anymore. It will let me watch the videos, but no credit rewarded. 

I thought it was 150 every 24 hours? 

• Notajedi
    36 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 6:29 PM

Instead of being limited by time, how's about it you play a round you can then watch a batch of vids, would stop the bot users getting huge stacks of credits whilst sleeping but allow active users to pay for their balls etc. 

• AJ50457
    562 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:00 PM

Dave33200:

Well, it's been 27 hours from my last video credit and it's not giving me anymore. It will let me watch the videos, but no credit rewarded. 

I thought it was 150 every 24 hours? 

It's been about 27 hours for me, also.

Ready to snap some clubs.

• Legend3400
    40 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:13 PM

I don't believe I've ever posted on the forum, and may never again, but I will say that I love the app.  WGT is the only game app I have, which probably puts me in the minority, but I enjoy it and play it daily.  I have mostly played it for free, but I also understand that at the end of the day any product or business is only successful if revenue is generated from that product.  In other words if credits have to be limited I understand that. 

When I joined my cc. I was floored at how many retired folks, vets, and folks with physical disabilities played this game.  In that sense I doubt that folks will flock away in droves although I do think that the 150 credit cap per day is a bit less than it should be.  I base that on the credit pricing of balls, passes, etc. 

All I'm saying is that I trust that things will be fine.  You all at WGT have done a great job updating and improving the app over the years.  Like me, many of the folks who play this game love the game of golf.  Some of the aforementioned just can't physically play the game or even financially affored to do so.  This app is the next best thing to replace that for many.  Again, while I think the 150 credit cap is a bit too small of an amount, I'm sure a resolution will be reached that's beneficial for both the end user and the provider.  

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Larry

RSS