Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • TramL1ner
    40 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2022 4:19 AM

...another couple.e of days on... 6 vids yesterday and 2 today... just enough in my coffers to buy a few balls... dunno what happens when they are all gone... at this rate it'll take 2 weeks to replenish my 69 credit balls!!!.....????

• StonedAlways
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 7:44 AM

It's unfortunate that some people and  clubs abuse this feature and probably feel justified in doing so just to get something for nothing. I watch the vids frequently and patiently click each one and am grateful for the credits. With this  abuse going on It's akin to stealing as far as  I'm concerned. Seems you might be able to catch the culprits by analyzing credit accumulation . At any rate...Thanks for a great  game and the credits as well.

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 3:01 AM

StonedAlways:
    some people and  clubs abuse this feature

😂😂...No one is abusing or stealing anything, wgt allows us to get 150 free credits everyday day and no more than 150. 

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:22 AM

StonedAlways:

It's unfortunate that some people and  clubs abuse this feature and probably feel justified in doing so just to get something for nothing. I watch the vids frequently and patiently click each one and am grateful for the credits. With this  abuse going on It's akin to stealing as far as  I'm concerned. Seems you might be able to catch the culprits by analyzing credit accumulation . At any rate...Thanks for a great  game and the credits as well.

There is no abuse now. We are limited to 75 videos a day for 150 credits. We are only allowed this few because of the abuse before. Where some players were running the videos on auto 24 hours a day making 1000's of credits a day., I saw one player  whose name I can't recall bragging about having well over a million credits shortly before Unity Ads  set the limit.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:01 AM

Yes the mobile players have the advantage and security of knowing they have a guaranteed balls so they can manage how they play. The PC player not so much. Feast or famine with mostly faminr.Im more than willing to spend some cash supporting game but have to say the equity for available free balls swings wildly. I freely admit Ive been on the good side at times. (if you consider having to get up at 3:am to get substantial  credits lucky). I know some will say use the android emulators on PC or just use cell but in my case old PC and no cell service lol.

Im sure some will misread my point here - let me make it clear- it 's not about me its about  making PC player and Mobile player having equal opportunities for free credits.

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM

Im sure some will misread my point here - let me make it clear- it 's not about me its about  making PC player and Mobile player having equal opportunities for free credits.

I'm with you 100% Captn.  Why can I watch videos for free credits on iPhone that are 97.5% advertising free credits for downloading game/apps, but yet game/apps aren't available on the iPhone Tapjoy offer wall?  I understand it's an Apple issue and not a WGT issue, but if WGT makes $$$ off of Tapjoy  I just don't see why it's not a fair playing field?

RSS