Thu, Aug 29 2019 5:18 PM

• greg466
    2,107 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 5:41 PM
    I agree Don........
  • golfinut2
    66 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 6:14 PM

Thanx Don for a heads up to do the cache clean. Everything seems to be back to normal now. Appreciate the post letting us know about that.

Yep, agree the guys do their best even with all the ribbing we do.

Don

• JDGHOST
    6,788 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 6:36 PM

TopShelf2010:

TopShelf2010:
    Country Club link on Profile still needs a fix.

Appears to be fixed now.

Cannot express how thankful I am for all the hard work these guys are doing behind the scenes today. 

Amazing job everyone

Don

I'm still were I was few hours ago everything good till I hit "messages" or "account" then menu's off to side still.....buts its livable I guess'

JD

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 6:44 PM

ATTN: WGTchampion and WGTicon ... for some of us, after shooting our first round after logging in, we can then go to the courses menu and Oakmont shows up for all formats (I think) ... we just completed two alt shot rounds on there.

I don't know if it's been reported or not, but that's good news ...

• Gepetto1958
    4,227 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 7:32 PM

JDGHOST:

I'm still were I was few hours ago everything good till I hit "messages" or "account" then menu's off to side still.....buts its livable I guess'

JD

same here and loadings are much slower everywhere

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 7:36 PM

Seems things are working for a number of players - and that is good - but they are not working for all.

I think it must be taking a while for changes to reach each server.  Some in our CC got Oakmont on PC yesterday - mine showed up two hours ago.

Seems like profiles are better for some - mine is still useless.  I really want to view and cuddle all my awards...........

Discovered another glitch in my account - all blocked player names are gone and mine is listed - and I can't unblock myself!

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 7:40 PM

JDGHOST:
    everything good till I hit "messages" or "account" then menu's off to side still

As someone in my CC pointed out, the My Messages and Account pages are secure pages (https) rather than not secure (http).  Maybe WGT only fixed the http pages.  Also, the Blocked Players list is still not working.  But the latest fixes are a step in the right direction.

• mikelbaker61
    567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 9:26 PM

Unfortunately my CC is still in disarray. We can not access our CC Homepage. On our profile pages it doesn't even say our CC name. It just says country club. Its frustrating. Actually had one of my best members quit. I guess he thought we had lost our connection with WGT and this was not going to be fixed. We have 2 members that have scoring averages stuck at 150.00. They played quite a few of those fake 18 scores that were supposed to be fixed. They have not been fixed. Someone got a tier upgrade but now average is stuck on 150. Its a mess and its really having a negative effect for Our small CC. Please help WGT. Port Saint John Pros. Owner Mike Baker

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:02 PM

DoctorLarry:

Seems things are working for a number of players - and that is good - but they are not working for all.

I think it must be taking a while for changes to reach each server.  Some in our CC got Oakmont on PC yesterday - mine showed up two hours ago.

Seems like profiles are better for some - mine is still useless.  I really want to view and cuddle all my awards...........

Discovered another glitch in my account - all blocked player names are gone and mine is listed - and I can't unblock myself!

Doc, be careful. Don't let the sharp edges get you. 🚑

RSS