Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:02 PM

DoctorLarry:

Seems things are working for a number of players - and that is good - but they are not working for all.

I think it must be taking a while for changes to reach each server.  Some in our CC got Oakmont on PC yesterday - mine showed up two hours ago.

Seems like profiles are better for some - mine is still useless.  I really want to view and cuddle all my awards...........

Discovered another glitch in my account - all blocked player names are gone and mine is listed - and I can't unblock myself!

Doc, be careful. Don't let the sharp edges get you. 🚑

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:06 PM
    menus seem back to normal.....messages seem an issue still but slowly but surely....keep up the good work wgt
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 10:55 PM

DoctorLarry:
    Discovered another glitch in my account - all blocked player names are gone and mine is listed - and I can't unblock myself!
    I have a feeling that our missing blocked players is just a visual error. I tried blocking a player who was on my list previously, and I got a notification that they were already on my block list.

Like many others, my own name is also the only name currently appearing on my block list, but as I can't remove it, I'm guessing it's not actually on the list at all. If my name really isn't on the list, it would make sense that that is the reason I can't remove it.

(I think I have tried blocking myself before now, (don't ask why), and a message popped up telling me that I couldn't block myself. I read the words, 'You idiot!', on the end of that message, even though they weren't actually there, hehe.)

• Jesssicadog
    631 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:25 PM

Has there been a downtime to sort out these problems as I don't see any change at all - menus are still vertical, cannot get to certain screens such as earn free credits etc - is anything happening. I appreciate it takes time but I see no indication yet

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 11:36 PM

Mine was fine all day, then about 2 hours ago it went back to the f'ed up menu.....

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 12:22 AM

Logged in and all was wrong, cleaned my browser, good tip thanks, and all was well. Menus in place, Oakmont showed up amongst courses, i could see stats in my profile. That`s my status for now, thanks WGT for correcting this :)

Bjorn

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 12:38 AM

Seems they fixed most issues. Profile side looks like it should now. Thanks WGT.

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 1:19 AM

Can anyone tell me when the player profile page will get cleaned back up ???  (entire top section and CC info and appearance/equipment access are still F'd up)  Of course, also affects the home page as well...thanks...

duffr/Mike

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 2:33 AM

Gepetto1958:

JDGHOST:

I'm still were I was few hours ago everything good till I hit "messages" or "account" then menu's off to side still.....buts its livable I guess'

JD

same here and loadings are much slower everywhere

YES loading's are very slow all of a sudden maybe...They are STILL working on things.........

JD

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 2:39 AM

Just clicked on my "messagebox" and when i was in there the menus where all bundled up in the top left side of the page again. Went to the main forum and it was back to normal.

Same thing when i went into "my account". Still some work to be done i guess.

Bjorn

RSS