Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 3:34 AM

DoctorLarry:

Seems things are working for a number of players - and that is good - but they are not working for all.

I think it must be taking a while for changes to reach each server.  Some in our CC got Oakmont on PC yesterday - mine showed up two hours ago.

Seems like profiles are better for some - mine is still useless.  I really want to view and cuddle all my awards...........

Discovered another glitch in my account - all blocked player names are gone and mine is listed - and I can't unblock myself!

Same here with the blocked players.

Bjorn

• Livewires
    284 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 4:07 AM

I cleared my cache out and all is working perfect now

• lzrgolfr
    154 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 4:09 AM

Likewise - thanks for your persistence, WGT. Looks like all of the buttons are working again in my Maxthon 5 browser (I figured it would kick in a little later in the bug fix). Cheers!

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 4:19 AM

I also have just run CCleaner, cleared my cache, and cleared browsing data, and everything appears to be back to normal. I did that for three browsers, Comodo Dragon, Internet Explorer, and Chrome, all three seem to be running WGT OK now.

• civman
    708 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 6:03 AM

The wgt.com\aspx page is still messed up in IE 11.  It does not display the flash player logon box, friends update, hole in one winners.  Flash player is enabled in the browser, and is the newest version, as of today.  If I switch to the wgt.com page, it is nothing but place holder text.  How much longer until this is all fixed?

civman

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 8:45 AM

Woohoo, I know what CC I'm in, I can see who I blocked and things look like they always did.  And without any down time. Good fix, WGT.  :-)

• greenmanfromg
    694 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 9:11 AM
    Headers on message and account pages still not sorted and my only blocked player is me otherwise everything else seems to be back to normal
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 9:11 AM

Alrighty then, now that the programmers have proved that they actually can fix things ( excellent job btw, take a bow ) howsabout ya take a stab at the end of game chat thingy?

Hey, I had to give it a shot :)

Doc ;)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 9:23 AM

Cache clear doesn't fix Chrome.

IE 11 seems to be working fine. Crappy for me for gameplay, but not a bad browser otherwise. (It is inclueded in Windows 10.  You just have to search for it in the lower left.)

• bigjohndough
    69 Posts
    Fri, Aug 30 2019 9:30 AM

how do you stop getting emails from this thread? thanks. 

RSS