10,879 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:58 PM

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:13 PM

dhjam1:

jacktrade51:

FWIW,

I just finished an 18 hole game which took me 1 hr 30 min to play because of disconnects and 25-50 second loading times between shots and every time I tried to switch views.

But when I came out of the game, I noticed my menus were back to normal and Oakmont was on my game playing screen.

Being optimistic, I would like to think WGT fixed the mess without a downtime.  If so, I can live with having 1 round in a free tournament messed up.

Tom.

That's exactly what they were doing. Whenever the game acts that way I know that changes are taking place

Had same issue same thing took FOREVER to play a club tourney ....When I came out to my surprise BOOM.... OAKMONT on the board so great news there.... unfortunately menu's still screwed up up for me....😧 But I am optimistic .....so will check other glitches now...

JD

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:14 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:15 PM

TopShelf2010:

Nicely done WGT.

Keep the fixes rolling

They're obviously doing it on the fly and that would explain the pain that multiplayer games are having right now. Slow loading all over the place but I suppose that would make sense if WGT is doing stuff behind the scenes. Slow and steady, going in the right direction.  :-)

• cbbcrazy
    488 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:16 PM

Mine is back to normal,  nice.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:21 PM

Quit a game because loads were incredibly slow and spinning. Figured the crew was working on a "no down time fix". Back to the game client home screen and yowsah, Oak is now there with the "new" tag. Opened the main site page up and bummer, the menu glitch was still present. I cleared the flash cache AND ran CCleaner and presto, menu is back to normal again! Thanks WGT for adding Oakmont back to the mix. Any issues were well worth it!

TP

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:40 PM

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:48 PM

Yes, mine just did as well, lol. Oh well, we're getting there!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:48 PM

TopShelf2010:

Bearer of bad news from me for a change. LOL

When I click on My Account, the Navigation Tabs go Vertical Again.

I will try a Cache Clean and try again

LOL

Don

Did the clean and "ALMOST" everything back to normal Don.....when I click "my profile" all is well....menus up top👍 and I am able to change my smelly gear lol....BUT when i clicked "My messages" ....menu went bad same off to side vertical thing ....But profile pages showing club affiliation again ...

There almost there.... Way to go Tech guys worth the day of bugs in my opinion...

JD

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 4:53 PM

So I was able to finally load a yellow callaway ball and start a round.  However, game was super choppy in graphics and the meter was near unuseable. the ball on the green did not roll like the whit callaway with the triple track, more like glows and slides to the hole.  

Oh yea, and while waiting to hit, the yellow callaways actually rotate before being hit.  Like a hot dog on the hot rollers at a convenience store.

I decided to load up a white callaway ball and the game plays just fine. I hope to heck they are still working on it.....

RSS