Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 8/27/19 ***

Sun, Sep 8 2019 6:06 PM (305 replies)
  • alovell59
    132 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 2:13 PM

Hey WGT, can you give us some idea when this is all going to get corrected? My Avatar is really beginning to smell and could use some fresh outfits! :)

• 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 2:17 PM

As whacky as this sounds, I swear having the new Epic 3wood equipped during coin games, while on the apparel sponsorship clock, is causing the issues I'm experiencing.

5 coin games in a row now with it in my bag - the opposing player has tee'd off first every time, and when it's my turn, the game just hangs/spins. Restarting and resuming does nothing, and after the 2nd or 3rd restart/resume, the resume clock times out and I'm awarded the coins. Screen sticks, no apparel box and have to restart.

As soon as I equip a different 3wood, everything works perfectly fine. I've gone back and forth between different 3woods multiple times now, and same cause/effect every time.

I realize programming this game must be quite the undertaking, but the amount of bug related stuff happening time and again is astonishing.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 2:49 PM

YankeeJim:

JDGHOST:
    ..Last weekend of school that year 85' ...I walk to my corner turn towards my house and ...THERE IT IS!!...FULL TUBED ....ROLL BARED BIG SLICKED.. RACE READY ROLLIN 71'NOVA!!

Woulda loved to have known you then and raced for pinks. My ride in HS was a street legal 64 GTO that turned 11 flat in the 1/4. 389 punched to 401, TRW cam, pistons and lifters, Heddman headers, Offy hi-rise with Holley double pumper sitting on top. Built it myself-1969.

That Nova wasn't even in production yet but the earlier versions were the best for dropping big blocks into. Problem was keeping the front end on the ground outta the hole.  :-)

I am a Nova guy, Gotta just say that Nova was in production as of 68 (the 68-72 was exact same car minus different tail and marker lights no body changes were made until 73) The earlier shoebox novas were awesome too but the 68-72 was same frame as 67-69 camaros giving a little less weight too IIRC

And since were all measuring- I will throw in that my 70 Nova 383- 350th and 12 bolt with edelbrock aluminum heads/manifold and barry grant carburetor would have had both yall packing to go home! :D 

• JDGHOST
    6,782 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:09 PM

Harrysonandon:

you also need to work out how to take caps lock off JD ffs :)

Look who made it to the Forum.....GFY.....As in.... Good For You  (Chester)....👍 LMAO

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:33 PM

Hi, the menu up top is fixed now on mine.  I clicked to see a message I had up top and when I did it showed crazy stuff and the old menu again.  just wanted to say 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:39 PM

Looks like some stuff got fixed, I now can play with yellow Callaway

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:42 PM

Yup, looking good here.  : )

New nav menu too! (trust me, it is new).

Thank you WGT.  : )

• jacktrade51
    10,901 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:46 PM

FWIW,

I just finished an 18 hole game which took me 1 hr 30 min to play because of disconnects and 25-50 second loading times between shots and every time I tried to switch views.

But when I came out of the game, I noticed my menus were back to normal and Oakmont was on my game playing screen.

Being optimistic, I would like to think WGT fixed the mess without a downtime.  If so, I can live with having 1 round in a free tournament messed up.

Tom.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:51 PM

jacktrade51:

FWIW,

I just finished an 18 hole game which took me 1 hr 30 min to play because of disconnects and 25-50 second loading times between shots and every time I tried to switch views.

But when I came out of the game, I noticed my menus were back to normal and Oakmont was on my game playing screen.

Being optimistic, I would like to think WGT fixed the mess without a downtime.  If so, I can live with having 1 round in a free tournament messed up.

Tom.

That's exactly what they were doing. Whenever the game acts that way I know that changes are taking place

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Aug 29 2019 3:56 PM

Thing with any update, it maybe  flawless to them during beta testing, but when it gets released to the public, it’s different story..I’m sure we all know that, our technology today is on a constant update.

RSS