Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 10:49 AM

LOL, To me it is plain as day what John did wrong, albeit unknowingly.....and it is plain as day why WGT did what they did! I don't like the 1 PC per household rule anymore than anyone else does, BUT it is their game, their rules! LOL

All that and then it has been "1 day", I'd say give 'em some time before we call for strikes and closing accounts, I'm sure a resolution is easily done within the rules...!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 11:39 AM

Someone's laptop breaks. 

They borrow their neighbours.

They get laptop fixed and return it to neighbour.

Neighbour asks what he was playing and says "oooo that looks good...think I will register and play"

Oh oh......you can't.  Already been played on.

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 1:08 PM

WGTicon:
    In the end, the most important factor for us is to keep our community safe and happy, while following the rules.

A good time to say it and a good thing to say. Digital legacies are a tricky subject.

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Sun, Apr 7 2019 7:43 PM

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 5:26 AM

A few weeks ago they suspended a guy for laughing at my friend because his wife passed away , Then posting disrespectful thing on peoples walls ,  They let him back !  I see he is posting crap on walls again . Yet they wont let Forart  have an account ,  What's up with that ?  

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 5:46 AM

Mental it is.

So a man who mocks bereaved is allowed.

A man who mourns bereaved isn't. 

Think I may have to get bubbs back out of his locker and start attacking the scum.

Until I'm moderated and disappear like my good mate Andy.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 5:55 AM

CEverett12:

A few weeks ago they suspended a guy for laughing at my friend because his wife passed away , Then posting disrespectful thing on peoples walls ,  They let him back !  I see he is posting crap on walls again . Yet they wont let Forart  have an account ,  What's up with that?  

I hope you know that I support you in all that you do. With the situation with Forart, I think we just need to give WGT some time to make their decision and take whatever action they believe is appropriate. While I know this issue is important to a lot of people, it's not an extremely time sensitive issue. Let's just wait to see what happens.

As with the other guy who was suspended, if you'll recall, I suggested that any ban on him would most likely be temporary. They gave the guy a timeout with the hopes he'll change. That was the right call. If he continues to do stuff like he previously did, just take screen shots and send them to a moderator. He'll receive another timeout. After a few of those, he'll either change or get banned.

But I get what you're saying. WGT didn't take action on the guy posting crap until it was brought to them, but Forart gets the account disabled. It doesn't seem to add up. But let's give it some time, and let's all bring down the rhetoric a bit while we wait. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 7:14 AM

Robert1893:
    I hope you know that I support you in all that you do.

Yes Robert , Thank you sir . You make a valid point , But It's not brain surgery .  I understand that WGT has to look into these things . I believe that John is valid , Lagit and innocent of any wrong doing .  I don't know all the details of the issue because WGT will not share that information , I have talked to John many times by phone and he wants to carry on his brothers legacy no matter what they do to him .  

At this point he might not want to come back . I don't blame him .

• Ladychipper
    22,689 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 8:39 AM

Hang in there Casey.  We don't want to lose you nor John. 

I agree that we should give it a bit of time to be sorted out.  I am thinking that a computer program WGT has puts a red flag on a certain member's account when something does not seem kosher and it's for our protection as well. 

I have a friend in TPC that got her account suspended because she and her husband use the same computer but it got sorted out when she sent in her proof or some identification.  I believe she was gone for about 6 months but then came back.  So cool down and let the process take place.  

Blessings,

Marion :-)

RSS