Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 3:08 PM

Wow. I have followed this thread because the GOGF and Casey are one of THE best things about the WGT community. I have refrained from any comment and the only one I have now is:

It's well beyond time for all of this to just plain stop. My challenge to everyone is to make this post of mine that you are reading now, the last post in this thread.

Plain and simple.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 5:06 PM

Yea , That's fine with me . I talked to John today and we had a good conversation , We talked about work and family , Friends Etc.  Yes and we talked about WGT , I told him about the drama in the forum and the disrespect , The attacks on me and others .  He says to just let it go , He is not interested in WGT at the moment .  So I will honor his request and let it go . Let the haters be haters .  

Good day everyone . Over and out .  

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM

CEverett12:
    I told him about the drama in the forum and the disrespect , The attacks on me and others .  He says to just let it go , He is not interested in WGT at the moment .  So I will honor his request and let it go . Let the haters be haters .  

Its just a sad day and a real pity it has come to this. And just so shameful the way some people have carried on. I would not blame John for wanting no more to do with the WGT as I think it only has prolonged the hurt and pain that he and his family are going through right now.

RSS