Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 6:58 AM

Do you guys remember Slicedpepper (ART)  He passed away last Dec.  (Rest in peace my friend)

He left instructions for his brother John to open an account and contact me , His brother John open an account called ForArt  . John contacted me and said his brother wants him to donate to the Gift Of Golf Foundation every month on his behalf .  ART was a very kind man and a respected member of the WGT community .  

Yesterday John called me on the phone and told me they suspended his account  because he is using his brothers computer , I guess they think he has two accounts , Well that's just not the case , Everyone knows that ART passed away .  I sent CS a message and they say "We are looking into it"    Today I still don't see his account in the search .  I don't know what the hold up is ? 

John is doing nothing wrong , All they need to do is delete ART's account and everything should be fine .  They should also give John any credits that are in his brothers account . This is not very complicated and WGT should do the right thing and re open ForArt's account !

Cmon  you guys , Don't make me go all Nebraska on ya .

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 9:57 AM

Sigh.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Hope WGT straightens this out.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 10:03 AM

They might as well suspend my account also , I have 1500 days consecutive and I wont play another round until John gets his account back , He has done nothing wrong !

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 10:18 AM

Please do the right thing wgt.

I had a bit of a heart to heart with Arts brother recently.

He's a good man.

This which casey asks is not a lot.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 10:54 AM

Thanks Larry 

Thanks Bubbs

Thanks Carl

Thanks Tiger

Thanks Gatty -  I am on strike also

Thanks OPY 

Thanks Don 

Thanks Randy

Thanks Pierre

Thanks Rich

Thanks Terry

Thanks Andy

Thanks Chris

• gogolfgo0
    1,442 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 11:12 AM

"pasted" - Modified,

John (Forart) was suspended for playing on the same computer as his late brother (Slicedpepper)   You all know that slicedpepper passed away last Dec.  His brother John opened an account by request of his brother , He opened the account called (Forart) 

He joined us because his brother was a member here , Art left instructions with John and told him to donate to the GOGF every month in his behalf ,  John called me on the phone yesterday and told me they suspended his account because they think he has two accounts , He plays on his brothers computer . 

, Art passed away and everyone know that , He even had a thread in the WGT forum as a memorial , Art had a lot of friends on WGT and he will be missed by many people . His brother John has done nothing wrong , No one has accessed slicedpepper's account since Dec. of 2018 

……….. 

Dear WGT,

This is insane,

what happened to Customer service and the concept that innocent until proven guilty, The efforts that Forart has made in Homage to his brother is commendable not punishable; YOUALL should be put in time OUT! This needs to get rectified immediately, Can you imaging the BAD publicity for TOPGOLF if this was covered on the National NEWS - or in PGA coverage. Do the right thing! Golgolfgo0 - Carl!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 11:18 AM

566839.aspx

Here is the link to slicedpepper's memorial in the WGT forum

• akatiger74
    4,693 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 12:18 PM

What a load of BS...I too have sent them a msg and wont be spending another red cent til it's sorted...MF's.

This is what I said...I bit my tongue and kept the wording clean...

I am totally appalled and disgusted accusing John of having two accounts because he's using his recently deceased brothers computer to play this game, his brother Art(slicedpepper) was a valued member of this community and done A LOT for lots of people and for you's to sour his memory in this way is totally disgusting, Art left his brother instructions to carry on his good work and generosity.
    Is there not one there with a shread of decency, can you not see that you have made a mistake??.
    The guy has just lost his brother, catch yourselves on and sort this out, Myself and lots of others will not give WGT another red cent until this is rectified and John is issued with an apology

• gattylong
    926 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 12:28 PM

your wrong WGT I am now on strike 

gattylong

• vpd10
    2,112 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 1:57 PM

What a load of crap.

What if 3 or 4 people in one house played on WGT and they each had their own "handle". Do you suspend all 4 accounts?

That has to one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I'm old, I've heard a LOT of dumb things in my lifetime.

Let me get this straight: A man loses his brother and then at his brothers' request he joins WGT to carry on - then gets suspended?

As one comedian has said many times: You can't fix stupid

VPD10

RSS