Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 11:56 AM

CEverett12:

Robert1893:
    I hope you know that I support you in all that you do.

Yes Robert , Thank you sir . You make a valid point , But It's not brain surgery .  I understand that WGT has to look into these things . I believe that John is valid , Lagit and innocent of any wrong doing .  I don't know all the details of the issue because WGT will not share that information , I have talked to John many times by phone and he wants to carry on his brothers legacy no matter what they do to him .  

At this point he might not want to come back . I don't blame him .

As noted by others, let's give WGT a chance and keep playing and praying.  It seems like a long time for us, and we don't know why, but maybe some good will come of this.  Not only Forart being reinstated but maybe a better algorithm for identifying multis, cheaters, etc., and rejecting false positives like this case.

WGT can and should fix this and I hope it is soon.  While they can't give details, I would like to hear a general explanation of what the trigger was if it was not just being the same IP address.

• cretedawg
    677 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:19 PM

LMAO wgt every 1 call in sick today

• cretedawg
    677 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:40 PM
    ty wgt, we would really like our leader back please solve this issue
  • Wooooopss
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 6:05 AM

I can't say what I am thinking - Short sighted Morons sometimes - OOOOPSS  was that out loud....

• ClubberJones
    430 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 11:46 AM

WGT show some compassion and understanding and reinstate Forart.

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2019 8:06 PM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all who have reached out to me and others privately as well. Due to the privacy rules, we cannot discuss this with anyone except the direct party (which would have been done via email).

This I understand but seeing how the only two involved parties includes a person who is deceased this might be difficult

WGTicon:

But, here is what I can tell you. Not everything is as it seems. We are still investigating this, and we may be able to post an update later on, but one thing I can tell you for sure, nothing is as it seems. 

Does anyone else  read that and feel like he is accusing someone of wrong doing. Maybe its just me but repeating "not everything is as it seems" implies that

WGTicon:

In the end, the most important factor for us is to keep our community safe and happy, while following the rules.

-WGTicon

hmm following the rules so 1 computer per house or 1 ip address per house? that's a joke. I have access to 7 pc's and 2 laptops that all use different ip addresses at same location so does that mean i can have 9 different accounts because i would be following the rules.Its impossible to police duplicate accounts without hurting legitimate players who live in same household sharing 1 computer.

One player one account is only possible on honor code, which is why Art's brother John created the forart account.  Do the right thing WGT, there is no "things aren't what it seems" in this instance

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 1:32 AM

Do the right thing here WGT, that is allow Forart back into the community :)

Bjorn

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2019 5:06 AM

Shedlite:
    Do the right thing WGT, there is no "things aren't what it seems" in this instance

+1

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2019 9:09 AM

WGTicon:
    we may be able to post an update later on

Yea , That would be nice .

RSS