Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • ihaulpoop
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 3:04 PM

I was ready to buy $50.00 of credits but then I read Casey's post. I REFUSED RIGHT AWAY AND WILL ALSO  REFUSE to spend another penny until this gets resolved. THIS IS A QUICK FIX and WGT SHOULD FULLY UNDERSTAND. I know many others will have the same thought process. Let Art's name live on here on WGT.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 3:45 PM

Dear WGT , Thank you for looking into this and doing the right thing .

OPY

• Carlos054
    191 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 6:33 PM

I was saddened to hear this news. It's bad enough for John to have to deal with the grief of losing a brother. We all have lost someone dear to us, and know it takes a while to come to terms with it. To hear that WGT has acted in this fashion is beyond belief. John is trying to honor his brother's memory. The fact he is using his brother's computer should only be one step win the process. Others have listed the easy steps for WGT to figure out what is going on. Was John rejected by automatic algorithm? Is that what we have come to? Furthermore, a leader of Casey's stature taking this step should be sending a huge message. I was shocked when I found out as are many fellow Bushwackers. Please, please expedite the rapid reinstatement of John's account. For the love of all that is decent. 

Richard

(Carlos054)

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 10:33 PM

Forart was doing a great thing for his brother that passed away.

Please WGT staff, make the right move and re-instate his account.

I am sure that you have the power and smart team that will resolve this issue very quickly.

Thank you WGT for doing the right thing.

cheers

Pierre :o(

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2019 11:25 PM

+1

to all of the above. If for some strange unknown reason it's not possible, or needs time, then a speedy apology wouldn't be out of place here either.

Cheers!

Rich

• ihaulpoop
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 4:46 AM

Bushwackers motto is HONOR, DIGNITY, AND RESPECT. 

Let John HONOR Arts name with DIGNITY and RESPECT. ( Art's Wishes )

Lets all hope that WGT can and will also RESPECT ARTS WISHES

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 5:11 AM

I talked to John on the phone yesterday ,  He might not want to return after this fiasco . I might be done too .  I've always been a supporter of WGT and I take their side most all the time . 

This time is different , They got this one wrong . Its very sad .

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 5:35 AM

It seems that to eliminate one problem, that of multi-account players, WGT has put in place a rule that reads "one account per computer". They have no way of proving, or disproving, that a single computer can be used by multiple people so they error on the side that says computers cannot be shared.

From a customer first view, this makes no sense. From a business sense it  also fails.The only thing that it does  is make it easy for WGT to say that they are able to police the issue of multi-account players. In other words, "WGT will not tolerate one computer being used to access two or more accounts."  In reality, WGT cannot stop anyone from having two accounts. The only thing they can do is stop people from sharing a computer to play the WGT game.

The real answer here is for WGT to find a way to solve a problem involving cheaters that does not infringe on the 98% of society that plays fairly. Which is worse; having some multi-account players or arbitrarily stopping someone like ForArt from playing on the same computer as his late brother?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 5:37 AM

• TNB2017
    453 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2019 6:16 AM

This is ridiculous WGT! Art was a good friend to a lot of people and a US Marine! His brother has done nothing wrong and this should be handled within 1 day! The BS of "give it time" is not acceptable, very simple for someone to stop spending all the money everyone spends on here and do a quick investigation and re-instate John! I will not spend another cent on this game until this is handled and I may just go ahead and throw in the towel! Greed is a very ugly thing!

RSS