Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 8:54 AM

Thanks Will , He also forgot to quote me when I said that I always have supported WGT and I would not bad mouth them .

I think he said I demonized WGT , NOT TRUE .

You are right Will , This is not about slicedpepper , Rather his brother John and why his account was disabled . We don't know because they wont say , I understand the privacy policy . That's why we have to guess .

Anyway ,Like I said they made their decision , Like it or not , that's the way it is .

People can demonize me for taking a stand on Johns behalf  , That's fine . 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 9:08 AM

CEverett12:
    WGT has made their decision and there is nothing I can do about that .  I have always supported WGT and I wont bad mouth them .  I am disappointed and I don't understand or agree with their decision . But It is what it is .

This is what I said about WGT ,  Demonized ? I think not

• cowboytux
    304 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 9:36 AM

Something close to this also happened to me where wgt took over 10000 credits from me and didn't return them. I sorry I didn't here about this sooner but I understand without us where will they be. they need to make it right. they can look into my account and see I used too spend over 200 dollars a month on this game and was a sponser of GOGF, but due to there action's there only getting what I have left in my account. Which is 6607 credits and when all my nike balls are gone ( yes I still have some lol  45 left ) I will turn in my putter and give my cc away. If I Can find ant takers. Wgt needs to make it right.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 1:11 PM

I'll stand by my post......  it's accurate.

WGT  placed ZERO "cloud of doubt" .............on NO ONE.     Both moderators, making comment,  clearly mentioned Privacy and Policy.     Really folks??   Really?    You really want WGT to discuss a personal and private matter in an open forum?   You want this for yourself   or just when it's about "other" people...?        

The "usual",  demeaning of WGT begins on the third post of this thread.   ---- "They might as well suspend my account also , I have 1500 days consecutive and I wont play another round until John gets his account back , He has done nothing wrong !"----     Nothing better than statement of protest to get the ball rolling.   Gathering speed,  it reaches and surpasses the "We want answers phase"........moving to the "Your answers are NOT good enough, we need personal and private information and documentation"......speeding along to the "WGT is a  money grubbing, greedy, crap organization phase".......     As mentioned in a previous post,  same left turn, same road traveled.....       

To be crystal clear......    you don't get to "walk back" these statements:

"I guess it's a "what if" situation   "What if" Art never died ?  Could John and Art be the same person ?  I don't know .  "What if" he used Arts credit card to purchase credits ? "What if" his email address is a different name ? "What if" art had more than one account ? "   "I have had many conversations on the phone with John , If he is lying to me then he is very good at it .  Offering to donate 100 dollars a month to the GOGF does not sound like a cheater to me ."

These statements are assumption, guess work, and otherwise skeptical and questionable.     Well....lets take a look...       appears you are not sure if this "Art" fellow has actually died?  Appears you question whether Art and Paul are the same person?    You question if Paul  has  misused his recently departed brothers credit card?  You question if multi accounts exist?      

Here's my favorite statement in the entire thread:

"You are right Will , This is not about slicedpepper , Rather his brother John and why his account was disabled . We don't know because they wont say , I understand the privacy policy . That's why we have to guess ."             

Nice.......     Perhaps the account was disabled, in part, because of some the fine "Guesswork" and "Questionable, Sketchy Crap" penned in this thread......       But then again, that's just me "guessing"..........    you're good with that....right?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 2:13 PM

I guess feelings were just running high.

A man wanting to play in honour of his brother will force that hand.

As stated, it aint easy being a mod and the words he used he had to be careful with.

In a way Champ gave too much light, a bit of "mmmm now what did he mean by that", arose from it, he probably knows that.

I contacted Casey after Champs very first post, only to ask "what did he mean by that", nothing more.

Normally an organisation has a prepared statement advising on terms and conditions and that is all you get......we have alll had those, of that im sure.

Champ was being a friendly mod, a one who is pushed forward to calm the crowd.

Now i feel folk have to move on, but its easy for me to say that as i have had no personal discussions with anyone.

RIP.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 2:16 PM

@bubbsboy 

Well said. 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 3:08 PM

LuckySkreet:
    "Your answers are NOT good enough, we need personal and private information and documentation"......speeding along to the "WGT is a  money grubbing, greedy, crap organization phase".......

I never said any of these things .

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 3:12 PM

LuckySkreet:
         appears you are not sure if this "Art" fellow has actually died?  Appears you question whether Art and Paul are the same person?    You question if Paul  has  misused his recently departed brothers credit card?  You question if multi accounts exist?   

Correct , I am not sure if Art really died , How can I be ?  By the way his name is John and not Paul 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 3:16 PM

LuckySkreet:
       Perhaps the account was disabled, in part, because of some the fine "Guesswork" and "Questionable, Sketchy Crap" penned in this thread......       But then again, that's just me "guessing"..........    you're good with that....right?

His account was disabled before this thread started , So  No it had nothing to do with this thread .

Yea I am ok with you guessing , Apparently you don't feel the same way if I guess .

RSS