Forums

Help › Forums

Slicedpepper's Brother

Thu, May 9 2019 5:47 AM (152 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 1:22 PM

So sad to watch the company and the forums are heading to the wrong direction. Chasing away all the good ones like this while looking on all those trolls with folded arms, encouraging them to void even more excrement in a way...

Casey, please do not let anyone ruin your noble initiative for the community. Quite on the contrary, you should continue your foundation more vigorously than ever! I'll support you and your foundation. Many will for sure! This will be your and our way to express our thoughts and protest against what WGT did to the man, his wife and his brother.

Cheer up, my friend.

Simon

• Leggoman13
    8,252 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 11:24 PM

My perception on this situation was already said in many postings.

So no need for me to add to it.

CEverett12:

I don't know what WGTs problem is ? They wont say .  Shame on them !  

I wont be doing much in the public forum from now on , Its probably best I mind my own business .  Thank you all who supported John , Art and myself . You guys are great . 

+1

Well said Casey.

p.s. give my best to John and his family when you talk to him next

cheers

Pierre :o(

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 1:20 AM

Recently had a big scare myself and lucky to be here.....so the experts who cared for me in the aftermath explained.

Now if I had not come through it I ain't sure if my wife would have logged on here to explain but possibly my son would have. In my name and log in of course. Guess it would not have mattered if they froze my account then ;-). You see he don't live with me but it's easier just to fire up his deceased dad's lappy and run with it in his honour.

But would my son have fancied starting up and playing as a reminder to me.....Guess he couldn't have.

Sure my SEL buddies would be going through same as Casey is now.

Ridiculous this.

Casey........we talked many moons ago abut these folk not really listening to folks views on improvements......camodity mate.....that's what you and me and all other folk are.

Forget it mate. Concentrate on your club and friends within it, alongside your friends on this forum.

• wleiss
    6,254 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 3:50 AM

Dear WGT,

I encourage you to reinstate Forart to active membership. Unless there is something going on that I don't know about, his case is the perfect example of an exception to the rule that has to be accounted for and made right.  If you feel you can't reinstate him, you should at least make some kind of statement in the main forum, even if it is nonspecific due to your privacy policy. At this late date your silence makes you look bad. Real bad. Bad enough to get people to quit playing. If you don't mind losing paying customers, fine, do what you will, but the overwhelming evidence presented thus far points to the fact that Forart has been unfairly treated and deserves better than what he is getting. 

Sincerely    wleiss

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 10:37 AM

wleiss:

If you feel you can't reinstate him, you should at least make some kind of statement in the main forum, even if it is nonspecific due to your privacy policy. At this late date your silence makes you look bad. Real bad. Bad enough to get people to quit playing.

Well they can't, it is all about the new "privacy laws" some "butthurt" jerk cries "for them", while the "majority" cries about them....

While I totally agree that this is a situation that is totally out of line on WGT's part, I also know that the "privacy laws" they are governed by can be just as ridiculous!

It is not hard at all to understand why WGT remains silent in these forums, the only positive outcome is compliance(and that we will all soon forget it, and most of us will) vs. a no win 20 pages of discussion in which WGT is wrong wrong wrong in every possible way except compliance with these stupid privacy laws the entitled few have mandated we abide by!

Thank the liberal Judges and everyone else, voters, politicians, groups, and all supporters of this "politically correct" society we now live in....

Much better than the old ways, just look at our kids today!

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 11:00 AM

Even if they reinstated his account, I doubt John would even notice after all this crap, and time gone by...………… WGT is/was asleep at the wheel on this 1...………..

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 3:51 PM

CEverett12:

Well John called me on the phone today , He is a really nice guy . Said that WGT sent him an email wanting to know what he thinks about CS , LOL .  He decided not to answer that email .  Yea they suspend his account and then want to know what he thinks about it , Wow.

That's automated. No one pushes a button on that. 

CEverett12:

We literally can not say to you or the community. It's against our privacy policy. 

I'm sorry it had to go down this way. You asked me to look into it and I did. 

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 4:07 PM

WGTChampion:
    I'm sorry it had to go down this way.

We all are .

OPY 

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 4:18 PM

CEverett12:

Well John called me on the phone today , He is a really nice guy . Said that WGT sent him an email wanting to know what he thinks about CS , LOL .  He decided not to answer that email .  Yea they suspend his account and then want to know what he thinks about it , Wow.

He says he gives up , Not worth the trouble . If WGT does not want his business that's fine with him . Believe it or not he still wants to donate 100 dollars a month to the Gift Of Golf Foundation in his brothers name . ( as requested by Art )  

I told him that I am shutting the GOGF down , If I was not the owner of a CC I would probably stop playing myself . But I have a lot of people who depend on me so I guess I am stuck . I didn't send out 75 clash passes for the last event and I wont be sending any out  in the future .  

Art's widow Cathy is very disappointed in the situation . She knows how much he liked it here. John was trying to do as his brother requested and WGT shut his account down , He tried to answer all their questions and was willing to do whatever they ask . I guess they don't care or perhaps they don't want to work it out . 

I wont be doing much in the public forum from now on , Its probably best I mind my own business .  Thank you all who supported John , Art and myself . You guys are great . 

Ceverett12 - Casey 

Champ you have had plenty of time to look into this and come up with at least an answer to the WGT Community...............  So what have you findings Found??

Please at least let us know your so called findings...?

Was something underhand going on?

What if an breach of contract was apparently made?

There are a lot of People waiting in anticipation of what you say you are looking for, It is surely the time to share at least what you can regarding this issue..

At the minute mate it bloody stinks, You have heard many People give their accounts of their real life situations, So how about sharing your so called findings?

If I am wrong in throwing daggers your direction I will apologise immediately, Being Wrong is something Humans do regular, What sets us apart from the Apes is we actually learn from these errors we move on and learn from our mistakes.

Pray tell what has happened and put us all at ease Champ...

At this moment in time I feel really saddened by the reports I am hearing from the company that provides the game I love..... 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 5:39 PM

+1 to amateur4sure

Very very well said, mate! Especially this...

amateur4sure:
    Being Wrong is something Humans do regular, What sets us apart from the Apes is we actually learn from these errors we move on and learn from our mistakes.

RSS