Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 2:42 PM

Just some more info in case it helps...

My Slimjet started doing this too and I couldn't get it stopped. I switched to Vivaldi and it is as smooth as can be. I think I have the auto update turned off on Vivaldi, and I'm not sure what it uses for a flash. I guess I need to learn a bit more about it  

Brett

EDIT / UPDATE: Vivaldi is jumpy now too

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 3:10 PM

Hi

Do you use the the latest flash duff?

For me it's really tough condition with meter lag and dots moving 

so slow :(

Peter

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 3:50 PM

meter runs smooth but dots lagging and ball flight .....pc user .....google chrome has always been perfect in spain.........until today........

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 4:15 PM

I been using Opera for the past two years, and the game always go well, i clear the cache every week and never have issues with the meter or loads, mean..NEVER

But..from the past days the game are UNPLAYABLE, slow loads, meter jumps, almost in every hole, the transitions betwen cameras not run smoot anymore, the game has LAG in all aspects, EVERYTHING works bad

WTF are you doing with this game guys, how is possible change ALL to work so bad...when in the past the game was just working fine?

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 4:21 PM

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 4:29 PM

TopShelf2010:

LEDzZzEPP:
    how is possible change ALL to work so bad...when in the past the game was just working fine?

It was mentioned earlier that the latest Flash update is the possible culprit behind all the issues.

I am not familiar with Opera. Is there a way you can check to see what version of Flash is being used to play WGT?

Don

Yes, i'm running the last Flash version (30.0.0.113), but im not use Flash only for this game, the rest of applications who depends of Flash are working well

If this game are based in Flash, the developer should try to adapt the software to work well under the main app, as the rest does

• sholb
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 4:58 PM

Just uninstalled Flash version 30 and installed version 29 and it didn't work. Still stuttering plus putting break indicators slow to half speed when you click and drag the putting aiming line. Using Chrome browser.

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 5:27 PM

I noticed much of the same flakiness going on in a ranked round.  I took a break, tried a practice hole to see if it had cleared up... my practice hole went smoothly none of the crap I was seeing in a ranked round.  So, I waited for the new CDP to start a ranked round and then almost immediately the dumb flaky crap starts back up.  

If this were strictly Flash and it very well might be, why would a practice round play smoothly and a ranked round be effected.  It could be flash, but it seems like there has to be something on WGT end as well. Otherwise Flash would present problems in all scenarios.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:03 PM

el3n1:

I noticed much of the same flakiness going on in a ranked round.  I took a break, tried a practice hole to see if it had cleared up... my practice hole went smoothly none of the crap I was seeing in a ranked round.  So, I waited for the new CDP to start a ranked round and then almost immediately the dumb flaky crap starts back up.  

If this were strictly Flash and it very well might be, why would a practice round play smoothly and a ranked round be effected.  It could be flash, but it seems like there has to be something on WGT end as well. Otherwise Flash would present problems in all scenarios.

SAME here, try a practice round..all run smooth , in ranked round is UNPLAYABLE

& ya... its ''easy'' blame Flash, but is a constant with this company...never improves, always the contrary

• nhojkcir
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 6:19 PM

Everybody just quit spending any money. Bet it gets fixed in a heartbeat!!!!

RSS