Forums

Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 7:50 AM

ive had the problem for two days now, and i now several just in our cc who have. first day and a half it didnt effect the meter, but today its verging on unplayable.

my question is, what's being done about it. got rounds to get in, and just lost a pressure nike ball through it.  really fed up. its happening on multiple browsers, i have a two week old computer with high speed wi-fi, so everything good this end. so frustrated.

• mrksmk
    9 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:15 AM

No question about it!  We have an issue (ball flight, movement on green, etc.) stuttering and choppy.   I have been using Google Chrome for a long time now without issue.  Now Flash was recently upgraded to Version 30 so "maybe" that has something to do with it?   Thank goodness the meter is not effected but this issue really detracts from game play!   Hope it can be fixed. Will try some other browsers now for the heck of it to see what happens but I hope WGT can identify if it's an issue on their end (maybe to do with the latest Flash update tied to Chrome or just in general)!  MRK

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:32 AM

Even worse this morning.  Unplayable for me as I cant tolerate the stuttering rolling and flight of the ball.  Teed off one shot to get my consecutive days then quit.  Hope it's addressed soon.

• mikey1961
    1,680 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:32 AM

Same here to very jittery on ball flight and roll but the meter is fine i thought at first there was something in my system so did a full virus scan and system restore i even tried a new browser but all to no avail looks like another huge *** up by WGT 

• fazius
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:34 AM

same here !!!!

• AKramer11
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 8:48 AM

Same here. Playing on MacBook Pro, started 2 days ago. Connection to all other websites absolutely no problem. Only wgt.com is lagging and stuttering. Seems to be problem with their servers. Would be nice if the give an announcement how long it will take to fix this issue.

• Rocknwith1234
    264 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 9:22 AM

Same problems here, along with many in my C.C. Started two days ago. I'd bet it's caused by a security update for flash from microsoft. It's really only a matter of time before all flash disappears from the internet. Too bad as I'll miss playing this game.

• jd31068
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 9:34 AM

Here as well.

I updated Chrome to 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit) last night just before playing and like everyone else. The swing meter is fine but everything else (sans commercials) is very choppy.

I just tried Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0, with same results. Maybe a tick better but not smooth by any stretch.

Firefox 60.0.2 (64-bit) exhibits same. 

I'm on a wired connection with gigabyte internet, I always have 900+ up and down)

My friend that I was playing with reported no issues, he was using Chrome Version 66.0.3359.181 (Official Build) (64-bit) 

It certainly does affect the overall game enjoyability, I hope they can figure out what is going on soon.

It all was smooth before last night.

• tolleys
    297 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:18 AM

if you play a game on your own  its perfect 2 or more players    its no good

• THUNDERTOM
    381 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:45 AM

Hi, does anybody else have a problem with a bunch of numbers covering the meter bar? If so, please let me know how to get rid of.

RSS