Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 10:18 AM

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 10:46 AM

Having same issues... Playing on a Wired PC, Not only Meter erratic but the whole screen of the game client, Everything seems to be moving in installments, Not at all smooth.

Started Yesterday and I had a World Cup game last night, Totally lucky that I managed to time the ding.

I have run every clean I can think of, Also tried 3 different browsers.. Cloud, IE & Firefox but getting same result, Nothing at all smooth.. Almost to the point of unplayable Today.

Anybody with ideas ?  Much appreciated folks..

Chris

• Capvideo
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 11:00 AM

UPDATE - switched over to Firefox browser and the problem basically disappeared! Much, much smoother now.

I note that someone else tried multiple browsers with no change - but it still may be a viable choice for others.  I recommend that players at least try a browser change and see what happens.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 11:11 AM

im on imac and the game is  totally screwed.....

looks to me like a Flash or server issue ????

the meter jumps and game stutters,havent had this problem for years....

signed up for RGs and brackets but cant play them like this.....

what am i going to do,ill have to sit down and talk to the wife now ffs ...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 11:19 AM

It is fine here. Game play as good as ever. Smooth meter. 

You do realize that some of the browsers updated yesterday. My Comodo Ice Dragon updated and I played one round with it after the update and i have never seen such a choppy meter in years. 

Played today with Comodo Dragon which is my main browser for WGT and it played great. I have Comodo Dragon set to never update. I should have had Ice Dragon set up that way too. 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 11:44 AM

Hmmm, use Google Chrome and ballflight & ballroll very choppy here too.

Bjorn

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 12:04 PM

Tried Comodo Dragon, better but not perfect, two meterstutters too.

Bjorn

• TMcCracken
    374 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:00 PM

i have new pic hard wired - no meter issues in 8 months no lag no nothing use  Chrome w ad blocker and for the first time today i am experiencing lag 

this has got to be something wgt has done 

ive rebooted cleaned hard drive and removed cookies - believe me its not us 

Cheers 

terry 

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:22 PM

I play on a PC and everything is hard wired.... I did see a little white line at the bottom that said could not get a secure connection.... There was one that read establishing a connection to x.vinckicosuite.com   which never ha[happened as I refreshed to get rid of it. Another at the bottom said waiting for eicm-global.dsp.i0........... never seen that before either. It stayed at the bottom of the screen while playing. It would switch sides and the pointer was moved from side to side....

Thanks for all the reply's....... Either wgt is ignoring us are they are looking into the issues.

Just hope that they don't show up late to the party and tell us it is our internet...lol or to clear everything to fix the issue as we all know that is their standard answer.. always our fault never their's

have fun good luck hit em straight

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2018 1:30 PM

I am having the same issues. This morning meter and ball roll was jerky but this afternoon meter was fine and ball still jerky. I use chrome on a wireless laptop. I must admit I have very few issues with game play but today is just not right.

RSS