Help › Forums

Anybody else having issues

Thu, Aug 30 2018 10:42 PM (218 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 1:07 AM

K7JBQ:

Bubbs,

Your call but it's an easy fix and it will solve the problem.

Those of us using Maxthon with the older version of Flash are still playing and the game is behaving normally. Should tell you something right there.

Cheers mate

I don't have maxthon 5 and when I right click play now I have flash version 18.0.0.232.

Always had great meter and it's not too bad now. Odd spike and judder the last week or so.

It's main reason I ain't messing with anything but still don't like the idea of messing even if i had to lol.

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 1:46 AM

On Maxthon 4.4.5.1000 at the moment, tried the latest Maxthon yesterday with maximum stutter and nastyness. With Google Chrome i have to reboot every now and then when the meter too gets affected by the latest shyte.

Tried IE this morning, not good,won`t bother with Opera and Vivaldi because they have never worked with WGT on any of my PC`s, neither has Firefox.

Comodo dragon is as bad as Google Chrome at the moment so it looks like the Maxthon 4.4.5.1000 might be the one for WGT until things are back to normal. Just have to get used to a "faster" meter now, the smoothness of it makes me click too damn early every time...;)

Bjorn

• thepack52
    219 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:33 AM

i am on a PC and have a very choppy screen, ball surges like crazy, my continue button on the scorecard doesn't work and when i reported that problem, the space bar didn't work where it says to report problem. and when the game is thankfully over, i have to refresh to get back to the main screen as the return to main menu doesn't work either. this all started about 3 days ago. I use Maxthon and have had no problems in the past year.. WTF is going on with this game?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:39 AM

• danny3putts
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 8:45 AM

Same issues here. Started Thursday on my quad core laptop in a hotel. I attributed it to poor wireless connection, but I'm getting the same thing on my desktop at home. Changed every setting I could, updated my video card drivers, etc and it keeps happening. Incredibly annoying and score effecting.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 9:07 AM
    I posted this in "Very Bad Lag" thread... Hope it helps Lots of great advice ... Mine PC is cured now I believe.. Had to run System Restore which took a lot longer than it normally does? Once restored it would not let me open Chrome so I simply deleted and reinstalled it Game sorted, Meter smooth and greens playing nicely once again. The restore and re-installation of Chrome gave me Flash Version 30.0.0.113 Hope this helps anybody...
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 9:19 AM

EddieFairplay:
    I had been using Maxthon v4.4 for many years, so I un-installed it, looked for an earlier version, and found v3.5.2.1000 (just be careful which sites you download from, first one I tried was blocked by my anti-virus program because of detected malware)

Here's the 

Link 

at filehippo.

One problem with Maxthon is that WGT doesn't load in the oldschool gameclient window. It defaults to a tab. Ages ago when I first got M I figured out how to get the old style back. Will have to search my brain and reconstruct. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 11:37 AM
    JimbeauC:
    v3.5.2.1000
    It has adhunter, not adblock. Beware. Using it can blow up flash.
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 12:55 PM

JimbeauC:
    Will have to search my brain and reconstruct.

Searching brain didn't work. (Getting older, doncha know?)

Searching forums worked, though. 

Link 

:^)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 1:16 PM

RSS