Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:02 PM

EasyEdward:

WGTChampion:

I'm just going by what I could see. The QA and dev teams will be on this once we have this clash error sorted out. 

_CHAMPION 

I will try to get screen shots 1 minute before the end of this current one as well.

The bottom line however is this.  There are multiple problems. 

• Inability for many to get in and play. 
    • I cannot get in and see the Past Results (get an unexpected error there too). 
    • Scoring

The end result is that the end results are going to be bogus as the event is 1/3 over and scoring / places / prizes cannot be guaranteed as accurate now or at the end.

I wish WGT had put a beta test group together to test this before releasing it. It is foolish of you not to have done so many years ago and this proves that you have not learned from all of the previous roll outs that have gone sour.

The only way to proceed at this point is to suspend the clash, apologize for rolling out an error filled product and work on it as time allows. 

You have all the errors noted above - why keep beta testing with the whole community?

Well darn - now I can not even open the Clash at all - so no way to take the screen shots.

This is a terrible fail Champion - shut down this event now and go back to the drawing board.

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:05 PM

I played one round of this clash on the mobile platform because well...we know the sponsor boosting apparel enhances the equipment during clashes...this was known even before the current SOTW Clash event... also my WGT scoring average did adjust after my round, whereas SOTW events are reportedly advertised as events that do not effect a players WGT scoring average.  

I checked back to see if I would be able to play another round (4 hours later) and now I am locked out...errors on both the mobile platform and desktop...I can not access the Clash event on either platform.  

What was the term we used in the service?  FUBAR...

• jimstinson67
    3,254 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:10 PM

Same here. Why aren't the bonus points adding into the total one clash ends?

• muncher27
    416 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:10 PM

can someone preferably from the world glitch tour answer this someone constantly pays a round of -4 and gets 73 points, then someone else plays +4 but sinks a sixty foot fluke putt 

just cos of that putt they get more points 

put an end to this rubbish have you not stole enough money of these players

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:29 PM

muncher27:

can someone preferably from the world glitch tour answer this someone constantly pays a round of -4 and gets 73 points, then someone else plays +4 but sinks a sixty foot fluke putt 

just cos of that putt they get more points 

put an end to this rubbish have you not stole enough money of these players

60 foot putt, fluke or not, pretty impressive. 

_CHAMPION 

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:46 PM

it is sir but lot time wasted 

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:48 PM
    Thanks WGT I was playing a match with a friend when you guys decided to do maintenance we was on the next to the last hole with me leading then we lost connection, think you guys owe us something for the inconvenience. By the way I won't be playing anymore of the clashes until you get things back to the way it was before.
  • Barti75
    727 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:55 PM
    WGT what was it ??? I was playing a match with a friend when I saw the inscription downtime it is a frog or something similar you decided to do maintenance we was on the next to the last hole with me leading then we lost connection, think you guys owe us something for the inconvenience. Barti75
  • Blue588
    273 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 2:35 PM

I played one game and won't be playing another one. I HATE playing SOW,

• Nancy1959
    7,065 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 2:53 PM

The issues with playing the Clash were now apparently fixed after 12 hours, but that doesn't fix the fact that this format was an absolutely horrible idea by the WGT staff.

RSS