Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:25 AM

For those of you playing in the first Set of the Week clash and our first clash with some new scoring bonuses, how do you like it? 

Hit me with some feedback! 

_CHAMPION 

PS. If you're not playing in the event, tell me which one of the Seven Dwarfs were your favorite and why. 

UPDATE We believe the issue lies somewhere in the leaderboard, which is why some of you are able to play rounds and then get locked out of the clash. I will continue to update this post as more information becomes available. 

UPDATE 2 It seems the problem occurs when two players tie for 10th place. Still investigating. 

UPDATE 3 We have a fix, it's going through testing now. Once finished testing it will lead to a short downtime (about 20 minutes) that we expect to run at 1:30pm Pacific. Once we're back up the issue should be fixed. 

• LightsOut1120
    1,819 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:28 AM

would love to tell you how it is, but its already broken.  1 game into it and my entire club is receiving a fatal error code.  Total failure!!!  this ought to be hilarious the responses you get.  Probably not the best time for you to chime in lol

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:30 AM

How's this for starters? Can't even get to it anymore.

PS.....Whoever is responsible for this glitch.....Thank You.

• Foggymist
    533 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:32 AM

One in seven dwarfs are Happy.

F.

• Ibruprofen
    136 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:34 AM

Same as above, Unexpected error.

Grumpy.

Stu

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:46 AM

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:48 AM

Doc58:

How's this for starters? Can't even get to it to check it out.

PS.....Whoever is responsible for this glitch.....Thank You.

We're seeing those reports this morning and are investigating. I'm not sure how widespread it is right now, but I know many are still able to play. 

Of course, if you haven't, clear your caches and cookies and other snacks to see if it helps. Since we made changes to Clashes, your cache might be holding on to old files, clearing it would correct it (if that is the cause). 

We hope to have this resolved soon. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:52 AM

LightsOut1120:

would love to tell you how it is, but its already broken.  1 game into it and my entire club is receiving a fatal error code.  Total failure!!!  this ought to be hilarious the responses you get.  Probably not the best time for you to chime in lol

Can you send a screenshot of that error to members@worldgolftour.com ? 

_CHAMPION 

• Doc58
    6,370 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:53 AM

Clearing the cache doesn't help Champ. Can't get to it on Maxthon or Firefox.

• Ketket1
    6,886 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:53 AM

I think people have been very polite with their responses so far. All the hype leading up to this new "Set of the Week CC" and they can't even test it properly before launching it. 

And then no communication from WGT about what is a widespread problem. 

RSS