Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • Geotre
    1,397 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:04 PM

Hi WGT, this is how we feel.....in case you do not get it...you are the wind....[ just explaining because sometimes I get the idea you are either "thick", you do not listen or maybe you just do not care?].....a special dedication from all of us...the people paying your salaries....

• Smash046
    7 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:04 PM

Since they will not let me use the clubs I earned, Im certainly not going to use the upgraded balls I've purchased. Funny how they don't have everyone using the same balls as well as clubs. 🤔

• DriverDave60
    13 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:06 PM

Manages to get in 5 rounds between crashes.

Worst I ever played. 

I don't care if The Georgian always wins, they've earned it from what I see.

If you think that this format evens the playing field, your idiots!

I'm done. 

You know where you can shove this clash right?

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:12 PM

WGTChampion:

I'm just going by what I could see. The QA and dev teams will be on this once we have this clash error sorted out. 

_CHAMPION 

I will try to get screen shots 1 minute before the end of this current one as well.

The bottom line however is this.  There are multiple problems. 

• Inability for many to get in and play. 
    • I cannot get in and see the Past Results (get an unexpected error there too). 
    • Scoring

The end result is that the end results are going to be bogus as the event is 1/3 over and scoring / places / prizes cannot be guaranteed as accurate now or at the end.

I wish WGT had put a beta test group together to test this before releasing it. It is foolish of you not to have done so many years ago and this proves that you have not learned from all of the previous roll outs that have gone sour.

The only way to proceed at this point is to suspend the clash, apologize for rolling out an error filled product and work on it as time allows. 

You have all the errors noted above - why keep beta testing with the whole community?

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:19 PM

EasyEdward:

The end result is that the end results are going to be bogus as the event is 1/3 over and scoring / places / prizes cannot be guaranteed as accurate now or at the end.

I wish WGT had put a beta test group together to test this before releasing it. It is foolish of you not to have done so many years ago and this proves that you have not learned from all of the previous roll outs that have gone sour.

The only way to proceed at this point is to suspend the clash, apologize for rolling out an error filled product and work on it as time allows. 

I totally agree with this person.  He makes sense WGT.  Listen to him.

Tim

• Slasg
    93 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:21 PM

I can' get into the clash due to a fatal error

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:23 PM

WGTChampion:

For those of you playing in the first Set of the Week clash and our first clash with some new scoring bonuses, how do you like it? 

Hit me with some feedback! 

This is the biggest mistake I have seen from WGT in the six years I have been playing.  I won't be playing much longer unless I am compensated for my monetary losses in this clash.

Tim

P.S. put it back to the way it was if that is even possible.

• PastorJon
    278 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:27 PM

It's all just a conspiracy to knock The Georgian out of their consecutive clash winning streak, I just know it.

All those bribes from hitting consecutive balls out of bounds must have paid off.

<wicked laugh>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not serious, but this clash has turned out to be an abomination and the person who came up with it, the person who coded it, and the person who QA's it need to rethink their career choices, because they didn't cut it in the current one!

• Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:35 PM

NorthernHoser:

I didn't steel those clubs, honest. I don't know whose they were but they weren't mine. I left them on the 18th green. I sure won't be playing a clash again unless I can have my own clubs back. I played awful but somehow pulled off close to 700 points lol. There seems to be a bit of a problem.

LOL... this sums it up

Tim

• marksusie
    928 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:35 PM

I like the set of the week, but the bonus points I am at a complete loss on how that works?

While we are playing we seem to have the bonus and at the end nothing all of the bonus points are gone.

Signed 

Confused

RSS