Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • Whiskeybreathe
    2,275 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:44 AM

Hey World Glitch T.Champion,

This is my sixty-eighth clash .... I've seen it all ...been there for all ...& done it all .

Do you really want to know what  seven dwarf is our favorite ???  Did  you really ask that ? 

Y'all have told me to be nice .... Yet this is what we get from you ?

The game is broke ....pull the plug .... clean your house ...&  we'll see you in a couple weeks  .

• HalHoff
    830 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:49 AM

If you hit cancel on the fatal error message and can somehow get to where you see the results on the Event Home button, the Play button works from there. You have to jump through a lot of buttons before you finally get around the fatal error message to actually see the leaderboard. Once there, hit Play and it works. I got my one round in, I’m done. Also Etienne, apparel had no effect to my knowledge. All club rated distances were in normal increment numbers not that it matters anyway as you don’t know the actual distances of the clubs with the balls you are using.

*******Edit, can’t get back there now anyway without hitting the Fatal cancel and event home button about 50 times. 

• jason01291
    416 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:57 AM

oh..i see increase in scores of geogian majestic blood and fir and bro country clubs and few other clubs near to us....any idea why so ???

so random who can play who cannot damn...

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:04 AM

jason01291:

oh..i see increase in scores of geogian majestic blood and fir and bro country clubs and few other clubs near to us....any idea why so ???

so random who can play who cannot damn..

That's what we're working on. It seems that when it affects a club it affects the whole club. I know for sure that at different times the Georgian reported their whole club was unable to play. The issue seems to have some kind of special condition attached to it which is why it's not locking everyone out. 

_CHAMPION 

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:26 AM

Something is amiss big time....

We are in our 3rd round and each round we score more then our cumulative total on the leader board.

How is that possible?

Here is the current state of our 3rd.

and here is the current leader board

Any explanations for this one Champion?

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:27 AM

I didn't steel those clubs, honest. I don't know whose they were but they weren't mine. I left them on the 18th green. I sure won't be playing a clash again unless I can have my own clubs back. I played awful but somehow pulled off close to 700 points lol. There seems to be a bit of a problem.

• AlaskanDame
    19,012 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:31 AM

EasyEdward:

We are in our 3rd round and each round we score more then our cumulative total on the leader board.

How is that possible?

I have send similar screen shots to member services.  They know the bonuses (and score multipliers) only show up DURING a round, but are never added anywhere where it counts.

• slashcity1
    999 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:33 AM

We're seeing those reports this morning and are investigating. I'm not sure how widespread it is right now, but I know many are still able to play.

Really??  -  So this is fair that some are able to play and others are not?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:38 AM

EasyEdward:

How is that possible?

A few others have reported this too. We're looking into it. From your screenshots, since your clash still has about three hours, the bonuses you're getting from other places will not add into the final tally until the timer runs out. This is because the bonuses are performance based and the other team can still take them. 

_CHAMPION 

• AlaskanDame
    19,012 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 10:47 AM

WGTChampion:

A few others have reported this too. We're looking into it. From your screenshots, since your clash still has about three hours, the bonuses you're getting from other places will not add into the final tally until the timer runs out. This is because the bonuses are performance based and the other team can still take them. 

_CHAMPION 

True in his case, but you've seen MY screen shots of FINISHED rounds, showing our 5 bonuses but a winning score of 985 (well less than the bonuses by themselves).

RSS