Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 8:56 AM

AlaskanDame:

Champion - I totally don't get the scoring system.  We were ahead about 3200 to 2700 in our Clash.  But when it finished a minute later, our results show as us winning 985 - 828, thereabouts.  And our bonus awards (5 x 300) are listed.  And there were the multipliers for top 10 scores.  When do those other points get added?  They certainly aren't reflected in the running leaderboard, where we now have 1072 points (was 1041 before that clash ended).

Since the bonuses change based on performance, they're not added until the 4-hour clash is finished. This is the same way the old bonus +100 was added for top scorer when the 4-hour clash finished. 

_CHAMPION

• BobApollo
    2,039 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 8:58 AM

Something similar with me.  I earned the 500 pt. bonus and didn't get it.  I earned 4 other 300 pt. bonuses and did NOT get them.  The system/program never totally and added up the bonuses to my score.  All that is on the leaderboard is the earned points for each round, with nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING more added in this fancy Dan, new clash bonus system.

I'll sit and wait until I get the points I earned before playing another clash round.  

I think there are other 2X or something points that I can't even figure out that are missing too.

I sure as heck am due more points on the leaderboard than I have.

New and better right now for me, is  new ways to be messed up and worse, that's this clash for me.

So much for delaying this clash, so things would be right and fixed.  Things are wrong and broken is what I see.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:02 AM

Just turn the clash off and give everyone one of those fabulous putters!

🤡

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:05 AM

whenever u try to open the clash page to play the game . we seethe fatal error .

but can see the clash leaderboard

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:05 AM

WGTChampion:

etienne5361:

WGTChampion:

Doc58:

How's this for starters? Can't even get to it to check it out.

PS.....Whoever is responsible for this glitch.....Thank You.

We're seeing those reports this morning and are investigating. I'm not sure how widespread it is right now, but I know many are still able to play. 

Of course, if you haven't, clear your caches and cookies and other snacks to see if it helps. Since we made changes to Clashes, your cache might be holding on to old files, clearing it would correct it (if that is the cause). 

We hope to have this resolved soon. 

_CHAMPION 

What a lame excuse again WGTCHAMPION, if you start something

be sure you get your facts right !!

I'm working with my QA and CS teams to figure this out. I offered some things to try that did not help, which is a bummer, but this is one way to find out the facts. I had not seen the issue on mobile yet, which adds another layer to this error. We wouldn't have had a clash today if we were hitting all kinds of errors in our testing.

So here's the facts so far: 

The error is across all platforms, PC, iOS, Android, Amazon

Many players are effected but the majority are able to play

_CHAMPION 

I have tried Chrome, Opera and Comodo Ice Dragon. Chrome and Opera take me straight to the Unexpected Error as previously shown, while Comodo takes me to this first   

then onto the Unexpected Error. 

Oh and it's affected btw not effected.

• HalHoff
    821 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:07 AM

Not that we care, Georgian has a huge lead on the field as usual, not affecting them too much. Majority of our club can’t play and have the Fatal message. I have access to the leaderboard and rewards board but nothing else and am on IOS. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:09 AM

AlaskanDame:

Champion - I totally don't get the scoring system.  We were ahead about 3200 to 2700 in our Clash.  But when it finished a minute later, our results show as us winning 985 - 828, thereabouts.  And our bonus awards (5 x 300) are listed.  And there were the multipliers for top 10 scores.  When do those other points get added?  They certainly aren't reflected in the running leaderboard, where we now have 1072 points (was 1041 before that clash ended).

Now, I've been the first player to finish a round in our next clash.  Our score shows up as 2424 to 0.  I got 154 points for the round, through the usual method of some birdies with a blue pass.   I've got a 6x multiplier for top score (so far), plus some bonus awards for putt distance, etc.  But only the 154 goes on the "leaderboard".  I ask again, when do/will the other points matter?  And the 2424 makes it look like no one else in my club needs to play, but we aren't really that far ahead (as soon as the other club puts a score up, which they will).  This is nutz.  And no 500 points for winning a round either, so why bother?  

On the Unexpected Error issue, I played two rounds the first clash and got the error message after I putted on the 9th and the game was trying to automatically get back to main screen.  I reloaded the play screen and satisfied myself that my points did get recorded.

Now I've play one round in the next clash and it went fine.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:09 AM

Sleepy because someone at wgt needs to wake up and smell the coffee....

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:11 AM

WGTChampion:

AlaskanDame:

Since the bonuses change based on performance, they're not added until the 4-hour clash is finished. This is the same way the old bonus +100 was added for top scorer when the 4-hour clash finished. 

_CHAMPION

WHERE are they added, Champion?  I see absolutely NO recording of the 1000's of bonus award points nor high score multipliers.  Read my post, please.  We won 985 - 828 --- no bonuses there.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:11 AM

PhilEStein:

I have tried Chrome, Opera and Comodo Ice Dragon. Chrome and Opera take me straight to the Unexpected Error as previously shown, while Comodo takes me to this first   

then onto the Unexpected Error. 

Oh and it's affected btw not effected.

Thanks for the info. And Affected/effected is tricky... 

_CHAMPION 

RSS