Forums

Help › Forums

Clash 68 with Set of the Week

Mon, Apr 16 2018 3:11 PM (186 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:12 AM

AlaskanDame:

WHERE are they added, Champion?  I see absolutely NO recording of the 1000's of bonus award points nor high score multipliers.  Read my post, please.  We won 985 - 828 --- no bonuses there.

After re-reading yours and Appolo's messages I sent you each PMs. 

_CHAMPION 

• muncher27
    416 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:13 AM

champion, with all those dollars wgt is making from this sham of a clash, try listening to the population for once, im sure taylormade have paid a nice amount to have there rubbish advertised, give the players there money back, 

as you clearly stated your creating a level playing field 

is playing for 1 hour out of 4 a level field i think not

just my 2 pennies worth which mean nothing

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:15 AM

I must be sleepy because I didn't get around in time to be able to play although I wouldn't consider sleepy my favorite. 

I will give it a shot eventually if it is up and running, but I also heard or read that the mobile players are being permitted to use the avatar boosting super apparel during the SOTW clash so that can dramatically alter the clubs and scoring for mobile players especially if they have the high end sponsor apparel that boosts driver distance.  It will shorten the course for them by far!

Is this fair play across platforms?  I won't try to be the judge but I will probably make my attempt at the clash on the mobile platform where I have some but not all of the better equipment boosting apparel!

I will add it has been known and reported in the forums that this glitch of sponsor apparel being available for mobile players in CLASHES existed, while it was not known if that would carry over in the SOTW clash it was highly suspected it would and it in fact did carry over from the report I read.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:17 AM

el3n1:
    Is this fair play

And just what the heck does 'fair play' have to due to clash cow?

• SeveFrost
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:18 AM

no, mobile players (when they are able to avoid the Fatal error message) cannot use the apparel benefits during the clash

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:20 AM

It was my understanding the changes they were attempting to make were to try and level the playing field a bit. 

I am not saying it is fair or that it was before, I suggested or asked...that if their intentions are to create a more level playing field that would seemingly allow for "fair play" then wouldn't this be something they would want to consider...

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:27 AM

I wonder how georgians majestic and few other clubs able to play clash.

none from my club Battlefield can play the clash.We all seeing same fatal error on mobile on pc on tablet..and the other club crossed us in the leaderboard .What is happening champion

will we be able to play clashes or not..

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:33 AM

We believe the issue lies somewhere in the leaderboard, which is why some of you are able to play rounds and then get locked out of the clash. I also updated my original post with this information. As more information is available to me I'll continue to update the original post. 

_CHAMPION 

• Waquoitwonder
    66 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:35 AM

I am  but one Georgian, but I can tell you that I CANNOT play - PLayed two games and then was hit with the "unexpected error" message jason01291...

jason01291:

I wonder how georgians majestic and few other clubs able to play clash.

none from my club Battlefield can play the clash.We all seeing same fatal error on mobile on pc on tablet..and the other club crossed us in the leaderboard .What is happening champion

will we be able to play clashes or not..

I CANNOT play and I am a GEORGIAN!

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 9:38 AM

WGTChampion:

AlaskanDame:

WHERE are they added, Champion?  I see absolutely NO recording of the 1000's of bonus award points nor high score multipliers.  Read my post, please.  We won 985 - 828 --- no bonuses there.

After re-reading yours and Appolo's messages I sent you each PMs. 

_CHAMPION 

And I have sent the screen shots you requested.  They clearly show five 300-point bonuses for us in round 2, but an overall score of 985.  (and no multipliers are reflected either and that doesn't even account for the points we made in the regular way).  And I sent the main leaderboard that shows us with 1226 points, also less than the awards in just one round.

RSS