Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • FS89
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:36 AM

look at the stick ...

Mira el palo ...

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=97ba07b1-92c1-4f3d-821a-9fae0130c1a1

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 5:01 AM

WGTicon:
    6)      The most important point is to search forums prior to posting an error.  95% of all errors already have at least few threads dedicated to them which have answers and advice or recommendations.

Lol In fact my Log of the Fairy Meraid  will not be seen By WGT team untill She Claimes a Further 20 Ball from the same spot? I did report it as procedure  Dictates BTW. so this is not the report.

Well I got a Plan Death to the tree........................

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 9:40 AM

Courtney, I see you like the Homelite?  Have you tried the Level 89 Stihl?  It has 2 dots more spin for better bite and 3 dots durability so I get like 100 cuts with it.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 9:58 AM

Hey guys how about cutting that tree down a CCC.. LMAO..!!

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:59 PM

I had the same issue right after purchasing a sleeve of the Lime high durable 10 credit balls. Between the 2nd and 3rd 9-hole stroke play it had taken out 2 of my three balls stating that the ball was used and needed to be replaced. Now I am no math scientist but these balls should last a lot longer then 2 rounds of golf. The only reason I purchased them was for the durability plus back spin to drop my score down. I wound up going to the next tier (Pro) with their WGT unlimited balls; go figure.

They only cost 10 to 12 credits but still should last a lot longer. Maybe WGT should add a little back spin to their basic balls plus a few colors to choose from since we are still buying the others when we need them.

Joe

• UNLVPaxton
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:04 PM

I purchased $50 dollars of credits, but have only received ONE sleeve of nike's, I thought the promotion was for every $20 Dollars Spent you receive a sleeve. That must mean I shall be receiving TWO sleeves, But that isn't the case as I have checked my equipment. FIX THIS PLEASE. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2011 11:14 PM

UNLVPaxton:

I purchased $50 dollars of credits, but have only received ONE sleeve of nike's, I thought the promotion was for every $20 Dollars Spent you receive a sleeve. That must mean I shall be receiving TWO sleeves, But that isn't the case as I have checked my equipment. FIX THIS PLEASE. 

hi

our promo page is not smart like that, so you have to purchase $20 at a time.

but, drop us an email at members@worldgolftour.com and they should be able to manually adjust this for you.

-wgticon

• HonestKev
    33 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 5:44 AM

heads up guys, dont bother buying $20+ of credits cos you dont get the nike balls, it's a con and i fell for it. Also be careful playing skins games, got done on that too yesterday won 4 skins wgt took  the full amount off me for the pot and then they dont credit you for the skins, damn if the joke is on us as usual. You try to compain and they dont respond, lol must be too busy banking our free money!

• flaccus
    516 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 1:12 PM

Dear Icon, Could you clarify the following. At Congressional hole 6, an approach shot hits the stone edge of the pond and ends up, apparently dry on the replay, on the other side of the water. A penalty is applied.  There is no visual showing how the ball is lying or what obstructions might lie in the way. The next shot hits something (what?) and goes in the hazard again. Some questions:

If the ball is being played from where it came to rest, whether in in the hazard or not, why is a penalty being applied?

If it has been dropped, why has it been dropped, given that it appeared to end up dry?

If it has been dropped (at point of entry, but not closer to hole), why isn't it back on the fairway, where it first crossed the hazard boundary?

If the rule is that it is to be dropped after its last point of entry, how can it be deemed to have exited the hazard when it bounces at right angles off the stone edge of the pond?

Finally, if there are answers to these questions, and the ball has been dropped, and dropped correctly, I still think this is a bug that needs attention. At least the circumstances of the ball (lie and obstructions) should be clearly apparent. I've lost two balls, I'm still none the wiser how I should play the shot. I don't feel inclined to spend more money trying to find out, since without visuals it is just guess-work. One penalty for risking the water is enough.

I suggest, once a penalty has been applied, where clear visuals are not available, your programmers should remove the obstructions from such shots or provide a drop zone.

(I didn't save the replay, but I did report the "error" with the ball in its invisible lie and circumstances.)

• HonestKev
    33 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 11:36 PM

these skins games are a con, just played 9 on Kf9 won 8 skins, it says on my profile i won em yet i got disqualified after game was over and never got credits its a fuckin joke!

RSS