Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • karriewebb84
    3 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2011 1:33 AM

not to mention the club descriptions are very dumb. i understand a club having a low precision stat but why have alot of forgiveness if when u ding the meter ur not rewarded with a accurate shot? im aimed perfect and ding and im way off line this is stupid when u put money in mp and u think after u hit u will be close after a dinged shot then lose match cause ur 8 yards in another direction.ive wondered why i havent played this game much since i started over a year ago.i wish i had the moneyto create my own game it sure would have this  beat. or atleast a dinged shot will go where u want. what the purpose of trying to ding?

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 3:32 PM

Is verry verry true what you say it happens to mine game olso every day ,i don't know wat a *** are they doing(sorry for bad words)EX the ball go more fast out from the game ,line swing is so fast and i can not stop in time 90%for mine shot,.and i have so bad putt naw and i don't understand why? i have more then 26000 putt  on mine game haw is possible to miss putt from 2, 3, 4 ,5,ft .you most to do something in this way WGT if you want to keep the players to join your site game.And i don't want to say haw frustrating i'm on this WGT (i cool Cassino) not WGT.Enjoy and have a good golfing guys.Cheers Danmark2010 & Diamond Country Club.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 3:39 PM

i like your comment is verry true what you say .Enjoy & have a good golfing .Cheers Diamond CC & Danmark2010.

• cowpen
    771 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2011 12:34 PM

BE VERY CAREFUL skins game contains BUGS

Just been kicked out of a money skins match on the 2nd hole no meter, no chance of playing a shot

no money 20 credits per skin +fees to WGT

PLEASE CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK 

• Rocky2929
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 8:32 AM

Just get things fixed.  I am one of many who are tired of spending money and can't even get a game finished due to YOUR problems.

• KarenEllen
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 4:16 PM
    To Whom it may concern: I love this game so much, but it is very aggrivating that it crashes almost every other game i play. What is the problem. Fix it please.........It's happening with all my friends too, so i know its not my connection. I have cleared cache, and have done all above. Keep getting error massage: "WGT is sorry". Please respond personally to my request. Thank you, KarenEllen
  • gripperripper
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 5:37 AM

you should sort out all the cheating that is going on in the game that is what should be done before aney thing else it is not a true game 

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 11:46 PM

gripperripper:

you should sort out all the cheating that is going on in the game that is what should be done before aney thing else it is not a true game 

I really dont think anyone can cheat in this game, not possible. No one have access to read the game engine and then they cant make any cheats. Beside im level 57 and i have NEVER seen a cheater yet. I played many PC-Games also counter strike and this game is by far the most clean game i have seen.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 12:49 AM

He doesnt mean  cheats as in a  programe,but i sure some1 will get 1 soon.lol  he means cheaters that have  multi accounts, i played a hack the other day and he went round in 62. now thats what i call a CHEAT. this needs too be stooped.like u say this game is ok  but the problems never seem too get fixed. but i  guess if people keep spending money for wgt,s xmas fund why should they bother. :O)

• TheTigerEye
    259 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 1:11 AM

BustaSpliff:

But i  guess if people keep spending money for wgt,s xmas fund why should they bother. :O)

I started this game 2 months ago and play +5 hours everyday because im injuried from work. I used more than 400$ in this game so far on all the best equipment and 50 callaway balls and much more. If they just remove the level blocking from the best clubs and put prize down on XP boost then i am more than willing to use double as much. But at the moment there is nothing i can get, i have it all. Hope i level up and buy clubs before i get bored of the same equipment and stop playing.

RSS