Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • JCHannigan
    10 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2011 7:42 PM

I have cleared the browser cache.  I have reset FLASH. Still does not help - It is something that has happened tonight - I played SKINS earlier in the day.

It is only the SKINS game that is having the problem - I can play a STROKE play. 

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Mon, Nov 7 2011 2:41 AM

Andy,  no problem if anyone would try and get computer help from me they would need daughter ,grandchild or neighbors kid to fix it lol.

• meandmyputter
    608 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 3:33 AM

Install plug-in, pop up is driving me crazy.  guess i'll just stop playing this game. adds are bad enough. darn.

jack

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Tue, Nov 8 2011 5:20 AM

After doing about 3 days of investigating it seems this problem is getting worse with both Comodo and Chrome.   What ever it is it is asking on other sites to install this plug in.  During game play in our CC i have heard other members talk of this add on.   I was informed by GeekBuddy that it seemed to be site related which is not true it seems.  5 hours cleaning out rebooting putting in new programs Java,Adobe , Ect. have not helped.         It is nice too note that Wgt members Services have been looking into the matter and have e-mailed me to let me know they are trying to help.This is very important to a player on any site and it should be noted on here as to what they find. 

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 5:14 PM

Hello i just want to say this is WGT just to take money from players and after give you *** bad game .You (WGT) shold  get your act together and take care of your customers ,you depend on as so mach,and you make milion & milion of $ every day -so why so many problem on this site WGT 1000 of players every day post on forum i have problem whit ,whit ,whit.So please do something about this .Good luck to every members  from WGT.Cheers Danmark2010 & Diamond CC.

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2011 5:20 PM

I just want to say go to slip WGT have so many problems for them is only monay that is all sorry to say but is like that and sorry for mine english is not verry good.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:17 AM

after trying to purchase credits and being charged for it and yet to receive them im a little peed as its now been 3 days with numerous calls to zong on the matter yet noone is willing to either reimburse the money or just give me the credits. No icon i cant email you im unable to email for some reason. either i get my money or credits or you guys never get another cent out of me :)

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2011 9:15 AM

If anyone running Chrome or Comodo is still getting the pop up for the plug in it is a problem caused buy a Skype update that disabled Java and some other programs.  As noted i spent another 2 1/2 hours with GeekBuddy  this morning trying to figure this out and even though it shows Java and some programs working properly they are disabled and a program that needed at be disabled was Adobe to get this to work.  So go into your program mangers and check to make sure Java and the others are enabled and this should cure the problem.

Thank you too all that helped and i want to thank WGT  support for looking into this and the e-mail i received from them.  It was important as a member on WGT that even after being told it was a WGT by other sources that they continued to help.  If someone could walk people through the steps with there program manger it would be of great help.  I know that if it was not for GeekBuddy i would still be cussing the web site.

• oillift
    97 Posts
    Fri, Nov 11 2011 3:35 PM

I love this game,but one thing i think is a bit unfair.We spend good money on the balls we buy, and like real golf we lose them sometimes,but this is a game and we shouldn't have to lose a brand new ball after a stroke.They don't even last that long anyway.

Does anyone else agree with me?

• Danmark2010
    805 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2011 11:47 PM

yes i agree wiht you .Danmark2010

RSS