Forums

Help › Forums

The hottest thread is gone!

Tue, Jun 27 2017 12:37 PM (98 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,234 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 6:29 PM

Sorry for the wait. Someone has to work in here, to pay for all you slackers SS benefits.

Woodoworkery:
    Your saying a flag counter is against the rules?

I'm not saying it, WGT is.

You agree that you shall not, under any circumstances: (i) exploit the games or any of its parts, including without limitation the Game Software, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation use at a cyber café, computer gaming center or any other location-based site without the express written consent of WGT; (ii) host, provide or develop matchmaking services for the game or intercept, emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by WGT in any way, including without limitation through protocol emulation, tunneling, packet sniffing, modifying or adding components to the game, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including without limitation unauthorized network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks, or as part of content aggregation networks; or (iii) extract content or data from the Site through data mining, robots, scraping or similar data gathering or extraction methods.

In reading the conditions, I see that they also, MAY use this type of service to COMPILE information, in order to HELP their customers.

My earlier comment about WGT potentially being moronic, is unfounded. If in fact, they are using trackers to compile HELPFUL information.

Woodoworkery:
    So its alright for people to creep on my profile and check my stats, but its not alright for me to know how many are looking

The ONLY thing I noticed while "creeping" on your profile, was the flag counter. I wanted to know what level you are playing at. Nothing else.

If you’re flag counter is as innocuous as you purport it to be, paste the URL to it, and I will STFU.

I posted a very simple URL, for a very mediocre site. Lets see your claim to chasteness.

I have no bones against you, or anyone else, in here. If a spot light is beaming at you, you may want to make sure you are squeaky clean, to ward off any confusion. I was just trying to impart some helpful info, in order to potentially help you, should you not know of the above conditions.

You sound slightly vitriolic, which breeds suspicion

Just saying

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 7:06 PM

Just click on the flag counter, then click on get a free flag counter ... lol

Is that what you want to know?

Well I wrote to CS, and Icon to see if this flag counter is breaking any rules. Will let you know what they say.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 7:34 PM

twinponds169:

Robert1893:
    This is the United States calling. Are we reaching?

"She keeps tiering up, and it's a man answering."

Speaking of she/he players... why is this German poodle still allowed to steal from legitimate players?:

June Tour Legend Open.

Anyone that pays attention knows this is Tasor/Hannsi.

To deny it shows compliance, ignorance, or stupidity.

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 7:46 PM

Part 2 is coming in about 30 minutes why they are crossing out what I said only God knows but stay tuned

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 7:52 PM

K7JBQ:

Why would anyone think a flag counter is an issue?

Because a lot of those things forward your info(IP address and so on) directly to the site you get them from, not the person using it....then they do whatever they want with it, like sell it!

Now I'm not saying his does, I don't know anything about it, but it most likely does...not as harmless as it appears is it...LOL

Hows it going notonthis?

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 8:10 PM

Hi Dan things are good bro how have you been? I seen my name brung up and I felt like to the ones that didn't know I need to explain. But the for always being a friend and to the others its funny one moment everyone is asking for advice then when I get called a cheat they turn they back on me little girls. Next video is almost done

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 8:49 PM

https://youtu.be/V6H8cYrSswA

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 10:28 PM

Brandon, 

On a personal level you seem like an OK guy.

You most certainly did always help people - incl of me.  It's also true that I do not for one minute think that you were not a top player who could really play.  

The issue I had was that it looked very likely, and I do not know for sure as I only saw what 99.999% could see, that at some point you employed CE in credit based tourneys.  As soon as that happens it counts.  If that's wrong you have been done a huge injustice.  Main forum wise I doubt I ever referred to you directly like that as I tend to be guarded as I know I simply do not know, and can only go by what is out there same as most here.  

The fact is these cheats would be real effective, even in this game.  Even to a player like me there is low hanging fruit if I bothered: 1 map clubs better, 2, bother to take a note sometimes and 3. the biggest instant boost a cheat and even a CE would be huge.  One guy was marched out saying still have to putt - It's not much of a comment as so does everyone, just usually also with that old chestnut of game vagaries.

You were / are a super play ..............The question was did you ever or at least more often that never use a cheat in credit stuff.  WGT decided you did and there was some skype chit with it...........That really is all I know.  Therefore I can't stand up for you, but I don't call you out as someone who has with 100% proof either............What else can I do?

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 11:19 PM

If you cheat, you cheat, done deal...WGT really is the biggest cheater here because you all go on and on about this stuff and WGT does very little if anything to stop cheating. This thread is several pages long and not one WGT employee has come to defend the product. 

You WGT players who spend your time playing the game, participating in the forums, spending your credits whether you pay money for them, win them ,or survey for them deserve better.

There have been several threads over the last year or so calling for boycotts, petitions, and many more simple inquiries to how WGT gets by with the current business model with respect to customer service/satisfaction. 

Those of you who are the best players in this game, the ones that play alot and also contribute to the forum are the ones that have to make a call IF you really would like anything to change..Complaining to customer service is not an option..

Do any of you WGT players feel like you deserve better for the time and money you put into this game? That is the question I want you to think about.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 11:26 PM

If you all want change it is up to you!, YOU will never have more power or leverage than you do from the 27th on for the next few weeks...Get together and demand WGT treats you better as customers.Use this opportunity to your advantage as WGT has used you for their benefit ..

RSS