Forums

Help › Forums

Turf wars

Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:19 PM (137 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 7:00 PM

Yep, the answer to your question is, you can put lipstick on a pig, an', it's still a pig. Don't matter what platform you play it on.

Doc :)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 7:01 PM

pdb1:
    What I do not think will happen . Is that mobile play will replace PC / laptop play .

I have to completely agree with this.

While gaming may be embracing mobile devices, they're not going to give up on the PC platform where that already is in place and they have a customer base. In this case, the other examples of one technology replacing another are not analogous. The mobile platform will supplement the PC (or possibly, at some point, the other way around); but it will not supplant it.

For the foreseeable future, there will be a market for PCs. And as long as there is, there will be a demand for this game in that platform.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 7:28 PM

pdb1:
      Thank you Robert . 

My pleasure.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 8:03 PM

If u did..then ur club did get the required amount to be involved.........good luck!,

and to the rest of u morons that seem so unwilling to help us understand how this works.....thx for nothing..........

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 8:17 PM

sheepsass:

If u did..then ur club did get the required amount to be involved.........good luck!,

and to the rest of u morons that seem so unwilling to help us understand how this works.....thx for nothing..........

I don't think anyone (except perhaps employees of WGT) know anything about the "Turf War".  When it comes up on my phone, with a "help" link, you can click the link and it takes you to the FAQs section for the Clashes.  Nothing new explaining what this thing is.

So with all due respect, take a deep breath and relax.  Eventually someone will find out and post the info.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:38 PM

Screw u.....think I haven't seen this before...a simple question gets turned into a bunch of bs......and if ur right...why didn't the original question be told...ask CSI?...

RSS