Forums

Help › Forums

Turf wars

Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:19 PM (137 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:50 AM

Hey Will , I think the reason you don't see it is because its on the mobile version only , I  don't see it either ..

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:01 AM

whatever it is does that mean someone besides the georgian have a chance to win it,heres hoping

cheers     mark.

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:48 AM

borntobesting:
    And all of the mods at one time or another have said that web version is here for many years to come.

I understand where you are coming from but people say stuff all the time, like "this wont hurt at all" & to be fair there is a bit of history in lack of communication from WGT, sometimes even their mods dont have the inside track  ....  sorry to trot this chestnut out again but remember the bank ....... still coming soon

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:12 AM

ekboktwo:

How does this work? New CC option to submit 300 CC passes just to play? Whatever it is thats too much WGT!

Turf wars is a mobile "feature" that came along with the latest mobile updates on iOS and Android. Seems like another scam method of revenue raising which includes passes and ball use (sound familiar?). We'll see what happens when a club reaches the club pass counter total thing but my hopes are low.

As borntobesting mentioned, the count is for the whole club not any individual. Just baffles me why they'd release a new feature and not say anything about it.... oh, right... this is wgt...

Here's a screenshot a friend sent me if anyone is curious:

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:13 AM

Thanks, well that may be since I don't use the mobile version, you would think though as a CC owner that I would see it somewhere, oh well WGT isn't exactly the most transparent group in the world.

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 2:23 PM

I beg to differ. I am a member of a predominantly mobile CC, with a predominantly mobile owner. Just for grins I compared your profiles.

Tier

You - Legend, He - Champion

Average

You- ~62, He - ~54

And, not that those are the sole determinants of capability, I'd put my money on Mick. If you play on an iPhone, I'd even give you odds.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 3:44 PM

@ Paul

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 4:07 PM

JasCooper:
    I'd put my money on Mick

Agree. He shoots better on mobile than 99.9% of the PC players do. 

RSS