Forums

Help › Forums

Turf wars

Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:19 PM (137 replies)
  • sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:08 PM

No.....I don't think u or anyone else knows.......but why not just be honest?.

when this started it seemed 320 passes were required...I looked and asked why my club needed 354.......go back and look........nothing about. Turf wars........just pc vs mobile.....my real question now is why do we get off topic so quickly??

• ekboktwo
    45 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:20 PM

There will be answers soon enough, clubs will be getting closer to unlocking within 24hrs, all will be revealed, or at least, an insight of what the next hurdle is

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 10:23 PM

Now I get it........ask not what you want to know.........do unto others before they do unto you😇

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:03 PM

After reading this thread......

Looks like a 'Turf War' has already started.  

;-)

• chips68
    248 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 2:34 AM

It's not 320 passes but one pass and 320 coins (smallest coin room there is), WGT lets us (mobile players) use online coins to bet one another in head to head matches. Some member reach in the 9 figures in coins.

It's one of the best feature wgt has for mobile users, they just added a way for us to win extra super passes for our club in the regular clashes.

• pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 8:05 AM

jayw4862:

JasCooper:
    I'd put my money on Mick

Agree. He shoots better on mobile than 99.9% of the PC players do. 

Clicking a mouse vs. tapping a screen is much easier for me.  Plus putting on mobile seems a little easier as the breaks don't seem to be there as on PC.  So obviously I prefer PC and would hate to see it ever go away.  The graphics and playability are way better IMHO.

Now as for you JayW...somehow you excel in both.  Ya b-tard!  LOL

• AlaskanDame
    19,032 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 9:20 AM

I am quite sure that none of my members have used passes specifically for Turf Wars.  Yet, our number was immediately at something like 135/270.  (I play both PC and mobile, but mostly I use the mobile "CHAT" option to keep my mobile members in the loop on some club things.  So I have seen the Turf War thingie pop up on the mobile this week.)

Maybe it just counts how many members (PC and mobile) have used their passes the normal way?  But, who knows, with no info from wgtopgolf?  Seems silly on their part.

All I get when I click the info ? on the turf war pop-up is the info about club clashes.

Ah well . .. . . .. 

AKD

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2017 9:42 AM

RSS