Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 9:33 AM

JimbeauC:

twinponds169:
    6 vids from the carousel in the two years I have used it. Anyone else?

7 when it works.

+1 Its always 7 videos 7 days a week . Its been awhile since we have had the bonus videos for 5 extra credits . Love those especially when they let you just sit back and rack up credits .

• club578
    564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 10:00 AM

well here it is 3/9 and now it says loading but nothing happens no carousel

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 1:27 PM

club578:

Same here.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:32 AM

mathia14:

club578:

Same here.

Same here today on 3/10

To me it at least says it is coming back?  Maybe just having issues?  It's usually one of the first things I do when I get to work LOL. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 8:56 AM

Pardon the bit off topic, but maybe related. 

I note that the mobile device videos croaked at about the same time. Anyone else?

• ksgolfer54
    57 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 9:29 AM

Why do you think it's not available anymore Lonnie? Just like all the lack of videos to watch for credits. I used to be able to get 50-100 credits a day and now I am lucky to get 10. Just WGT's way of making you pull out the credit card. I understand that they are a business and have to make money, but it is absurd to "offer" free credits and then keep taking them away.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 10:08 AM

ksgolfer54:

Why do you think it's not available anymore Lonnie? Just like all the lack of videos to watch for credits. I used to be able to get 50-100 credits a day and now I am lucky to get 10. Just WGT's way of making you pull out the credit card. I understand that they are a business and have to make money, but it is absurd to "offer" free credits and then keep taking them away.

Where did I say anything wasnt available anymore? The only thing that I havent seen in over a year now are the videos for 5 extra credits . I too used to rack up on those and the Supersonic ads as well . Just like you Im down to about 10 credits a day now unless I do a survey or 2 .

Yeah I know its a business and needs to make money . My only problem has always been the part about giving them real money for make believe stuff . Thats why I do the surveys and videos cause I just cant part with the money , just cant do it .

I said in another post that I felt like those of us who are using the free credit offers are being regulated . Its like my credit earning activity is being monitored and rationed . Some players have stated in other posts they are seeing the TruX videos . I havent seen those in over a year . Same goes for the videos for 5 extra credits been over a year since I last saw those as well .

So if this is a ploy by WGT to get us to spend money instead of doing the videos and other offers , then it wont work . I have a pretty good stash going on right now with nothing to buy but balls . Before I give them any money to play the game I will play with the rock or quit playing altogether .

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 11:00 AM

Ditto all above  ^^^

In addition, wgt gets money from all these ads & videos. So even if we don't put in cash we are still making money for wgt. Those of us that earn credits should not be regulated in anyway, that would be unfair.

I can still earn enough credits from surveys to buy my balls, so thx for that wgt.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 11:53 AM

In trying to find some kind of silver lining in all of this I realize during the last few days I have spent less time trying to get free credits by watching videos on my phone with the exception of Monday though Wednesday of this week when I was able to pick up about 1800 video credits. Otherwise been a lot more free time from not clicking on the "watch another button".

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 9:49 AM

Maybe it's about time to put a picture of the carousel on  milk cartons?

RSS