Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 11:02 AM

So today 2 weeks and 11 pages later the issue has been resolved . So I guess I will now have to apply my efforts to assisting Joe and start complaining also about the True X videos or should say lack of . I think I broke that one due to the fact that I wore them out trying to earn my credits to buy I think it was the L96+ Versa putter . So that one may be my fault but will venture a complaint through C/S and see what the reply will be . Yeah it has definitely been a good while since seeing anything from them .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Mar 17 2017 5:16 PM

Yep. All 7 paid.

Added St Paddy day gift. All 7 were 10 second spots.

:^)

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 1:55 AM

Just out of curiosity. I saw the videos where fixed last week, but they seem to be broke again. This is something that hasnt worked for me for nearly 2 years. 

Im just wondering if any other folks (Ireland especially) are having the same problem. Appreciate your response folks.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 4:09 AM

Still working in Kentucky.

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 4:25 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Just out of curiosity. I saw the videos where fixed last week, but they seem to be broke again. This is something that hasnt worked for me for nearly 2 years. 

Im just wondering if any other folks (Ireland especially) are having the same problem. Appreciate your response folks.

I see the carousel, click on them, and they disappear.And just to add to my woes I only get 1 video.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM

I find that when I use FireFox there are issues about the videos loading properly. When I switch to Edge, the issues seem to disappear.

RSS