Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 6:20 AM

Maybe Nike owned the rights to the carousel also.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 8:02 AM

The live gamer logo and square are back, but it's not loading, just getting the eternal loading circle...but that's a start.

edit:  Now getting the message "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts."

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 10:07 AM

mkg335:
    The live gamer logo and square are back, but it's not loading, just getting the eternal loading circle...but that's a start

Same here, tried a few browsers, the frame is back but not loading the content. I want my 1300 views back, lol.I let it go to 4000 views at one point before cashing in. Back when the "earn 5 additional views" black bar used to be there.

And you can be sure, once I see it is stable and paying, I will cash them puppies in and never let it build over a hundred again.  :-)

Live and learn.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 5:36 PM

twinponds169:

mkg335:
    The live gamer logo and square are back, but it's not loading, just getting the eternal loading circle...but that's a start

Same here, tried a few browsers, the frame is back but not loading the content. I want my 1300 views back, lol.I let it go to 4000 views at one point before cashing in. Back when the "earn 5 additional views" black bar used to be there.

And you can be sure, once I see it is stable and paying, I will cash them puppies in and never let it build over a hundred again.  :-)

Live and learn.

Ugh, tough break, maybe all is not lost, have faith.  OOP's this is WGT so we are all screwed.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 9:26 PM

mathia14:
    maybe all is not lost, have faith

Mates in Australia that I Skype with watched all the carousel vids a few hours ago. Still nothing here but the eternal loading spinner.

On a slight side note, just wondering, the guys in Oz get seven vids each day. I have seen reference here in the forum to the "7" carousel vids, even from Americans. I have only ever gotten 6 vids from the carousel in the two years I have used it. Anyone else? Just curious.

• PhilA2
    441 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 9:34 PM

STILL BROKE - WON'T LOAD - FIX IT!!!!!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 3:08 AM

mkg335:

The live gamer logo and square are back, but it's not loading, just getting the eternal loading circle...but that's a start.

edit:  Now getting the message "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts."

That's what I got this morning when I looked.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 8:33 AM

mathia14:

mkg335:

That's what I got this morning when I looked.

All I`m getting is the loading circle and nothing else . Same as yesterday guess it will continue to be a waiting game . 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 8:37 AM

On my phone using the built in Safari browser I'm not even getting that. Still blank.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 8:46 AM

twinponds169:
    6 vids from the carousel in the two years I have used it. Anyone else?

7 when it works.

RSS