Forums

Help › Forums

OK I GIVE UP WHERE`S THE CAROUSEL?

Sat, Mar 25 2017 5:04 AM (115 replies)
  • Lesthanpar
    1,454 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 11:55 AM

Still no carousel but I changed my mind I do not care.Not having that has forced me to go to surveys again and I make far more on that than the stinking carousel. Even if I get rejected for the survey it usually gives 5 credits for trying and just one of those per day right there is more than the carousel.

• Sca63
    203 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 4:19 PM

TWOMINUSONE:

mathia14:

Maybe it's about time to put a picture of the carousel on  milk cartons?

Might as well.

A reply or update from WGT is also missing..... Mind you, they likely haven't noticed yet.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Mar 14 2017 7:20 PM

There have been many threads about this problem. One Mod ( I think Icon) posted that they are looking into it.  Just remember it is provided by a 3rd party. so it may take quite a while.

• Mox360
    50 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 8:42 AM

The carousel is back! I just clicked on seven vids. It doesn't work. I didn't accrue any views but progress I suppose.

• JJN60
    218 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 8:44 AM

Carousel is running again BUT after watching the 7 commercials, the Views Earned Today & Unredeemed Views counters are not moving.  My Unredeemed Views counter shows 6, probably where it was before carousel crashed?

After reloading the 7 Watch & Earn boxes, they default back to showing as not viewed yet today, just as they would appear in a new WGT day.

Still more fixing to be done!

• BrianSher
    55 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:06 AM

JJN60:

Carousel is running again BUT after watching the 7 commercials, the Views Earned Today & Unredeemed Views counters are not moving.  My Unredeemed Views counter shows 6, probably where it was before carousel crashed?

After reloading the 7 Watch & Earn boxes, they default back to showing as not viewed yet today, just as they would appear in a new WGT day.

Same issue for me. Getting ridiculous now

• TopShelf2010
    10,882 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:25 AM

• lonniescott711
    4,184 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:34 AM

BrianSher:

JJN60:

Same issue for me. Getting ridiculous now

+1 Also cant redeem my views either . If you watch the videos its not counting and giving you the credit . When trying to redeem the views it saya player out of sync and reload the page . Did that but tried again to cash in and got the same thing again . So may as well not have  it if it wont work properly .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 9:36 AM

lonniescott711:
    +1 Also cant redeem my views either . If you watch the videos its not counting and giving you the credit . When trying to redeem the views it saya player out of sync and reload the page . Did that but tried again to cash in and got the same thing again . So may as well not have  it if it wont work properly .

Did you do the after maintenance clean on your computer before trying?

• fourdude
    1,311 Posts
    Wed, Mar 15 2017 10:20 AM

JJN60:

Same here, what a joke this site is becoming!

RSS