Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 12:13 PM

JASONDUFFNER13:
    YES HAD THE SAME PROBLEM NOT TRANSFERRING XP,S TO CLUB ALSO?

The "same" problem which is hidden in 469 posts?

You must be more precise please, and perhaps look at the end-of-game tables - they show it quite clearly.

AND STOP SHOUTING!!

• k88ss
    14 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 5:34 PM

ditto... not at 580 day though.

I played every day for the last 2 weeks.

my count has just started over at 1 for the third time these 2 weeks

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 7:12 PM

k88ss:

ditto... not at 580 day though.

I played every day for the last 2 weeks.

my count has just started over at 1 for the third time these 2 weeks

Try contacting Customer Service and see if they will fix it.  Sometimes people get lucky.  Keep in mind that the new day starts @ 0001 GMT.  7 P.M. EST and 6 P.M. CST.  Several people have reported problems when playing AS, MP, etc.

I play a random single hole sometime after the new day starts, which is 6 PM for my local time.  This only takes a few minutes and ensures my streak continues.  It's something you might consider to avoid possible problems.

• Jarryrc
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 3:20 AM

Intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity? 

Nay!

DelahayeG:

The problem persists, impossible to get the maximum bonus despite an attendance and an abnegation of every moment.

The days pass and unfortunately we have not the slightest beginning of introduction of preamble commencement of a possible solution.

If for expert players, the force of habit prevails over despair, I think of our new players who are quickly going to grow tired of these dysfunctions.

They are going to look elsewhere for better conditions to satisfy their passion.

Intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Apr 29 2017 6:46 PM

pdb1:

There is a post ,in a thread somewhere in these forums . In the last month . A mod , I forget which one . Posts that there is a new tool for them ( mods ) . That allows them to restore your CDP's . A tool they never had before . Still probably an arbitrary decision . But they now can and will restore ones unfairly lost CDP's . 

Of course one would have to contact Customer Support.. In a timely manner . To get results . 

If these players are talking about mobile it is just a glitch in the amount of days showing.  Miy day count on mobile is showing 3 but the  amount of XP's  that it is showing I will get is 6151 which is well over 1750 days worth of  consecutive day bonuses. So the days on mobile are showing incorrectly but it is just a visual glitch.

• spitfiregirl
    211 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM

Email me with a reply to my post to you.   Thank you

RSS