Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:00 AM

We're receiving a lot of reports about players not being properly awarded their daily bonus XP and we're investigating. I hope to have a more solid update for you soon. Can anyone give more information about this? When I extended my own streak today everything worked properly and added to my personal and club XP normally. I'm seeing some reports saying that they're playing complete rounds and their bonus is not adding AND they're being told they haven't played the day yet. Any additional information would be helpful. 

Thanks, 

_CHAMPION

EDIT: 3:35 PM 

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that we have not forgotten about you all and are still investigating the issue and will update you all with any information as soon as I have it. 

_CHAMPION

• ksfiesta
    8 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:31 AM

The same thing happened to me yesterday which ended a 580 day continuous streak; not to mention the 880pts lost! What a ripoff!!!

• dell72
    9 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:34 AM

i had the same issue last night,i played a 18 hole game with pass,after game i got points for playing but no daily bounus on main screen it said you have not played today.so i waited untill i had another pass then played another game same thing again although after i had finished this time it did show that i have played today but i did not get my daily bounus!!!

• MMills785
    779 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:36 AM

794 days played was awarded,198 XP, Yes it was the first pass of the new day

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:36 AM

ksfiesta:

The same thing happened to me yesterday which ended a 580 day continuous streak; not to mention the 880pts lost! What a ripoff!!!

After you played your round yesterday, did it show that you still needed to play? 

_CHAMPION

• NKinsella
    316 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:38 AM

Hi,

I have played 3 alternate shot games today which all completed 100% to result. Dispite this it still says I have not played today which means I will lose my consecutive days played and this will go back to zero in a few hours which is very annoying and unfair when I have played for over 2 hours today. I have never had this problem before.

These monthly updates are a joke far more trouble than they are worth they always stuff the game up and add very little. What we suffered due to adding bloody cat balls last month that meow was beyond a joke and now this. Please stop the monthly wrecking of the game ritual and concentrate solely on solving existing issues before investing time and effort on gimmicks.

• Foggymist
    533 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 10:54 AM

The post round banners after my round included "0 consecutive days played" and the total XP points shown was 1365 although only 436 were credited. The game window 'green tick' was showing afterwards and I have received the correct XP from my second pass.

There was a brief maintenance shutdown (no warning given in the game window) whilst I was on the 17th. It seems in our CC it has affected those who played earliest in the day.

• DelahayeG
    744 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 11:12 AM

I just play my first daily pass,  and what is my surprise: only 507 XP.
    Yesterday with the same score I scored 1390 XP.
    By what process it is possible? I cheeks daily since 238 days and this is the first time I am faced with this.

• ZAAR25
    312 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 11:26 AM

YES

• Ladychipper
    22,684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 2 2016 11:27 AM

Mine showed I still needed to play but then cleared up after I sent out a message to WGT customer service.  Not sure if I got my XP's using the pass though. 

RSS