Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 8:06 PM

pdb1:
      If I heard correctly . It started in the CC .

You heard it very and absolutely incorrectly

pdb1:
    But once the player is gone from the CC . It is very hard to contain those issues within the CC 

As I say you heard it incorrectly....EDIT: It was, still is and forever will be not an issue in the CC in anyway shape or form..............................A good couple did say good luck to her next CC Owner they will need it, and by the looks of another thread that club said the same when she left that one................Spot a pattern??

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 8:50 PM

pdb1:
      Yes . The poor girl keeps running into a bunch of jerks . 

Maybe she should join your club then, perhaps playing with a rucking fetard would be a nice change of pace for her.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 9:01 PM

pdb1:
    That should go without saying . 

But once the player is gone from the CC . It is very hard to contain those issues within the CC 

Well, there's the thing. It should have have to go without saying, but it didn't in this case. It didn't start in the CC. His post about the issue was in the main forum, without addressing it to the owner or his CC. And he was still a member of the club.

At least that's how I remember it all playing out. He basically started a thread in which he complained about the CC that he was currently a member and also asked about how to look for another club.

Hey, I've got no dog in this fight. I just don't think he handled it properly. And as someone else noted, he also complained publicly about the next club he joined and ended up leaving.  

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 9:38 PM

pdb1:
    Yes . The poor girl keeps running into a bunch of jerks . 

No need to speak of yourself that way.  Personally I always said it's unfair what people say about you, this thread aside:)

pdb1:
    He has the right to voice his opinion

He / she can voice away..voice false drivel and he / she gets a response...............

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 11:22 PM

twinponds169:

Maybe she should join your club then, perhaps playing with a rucking fetard would be a nice change of pace for her.

This post was just liked.

• Mandy246
    19 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 4:48 AM

This is the third time I played for 82 days and was dropped down to 1. This is happening now about every 5-6 days. Today, 11/27/16, I am back to 1 again.l I play every day on my iPod and PC. What's going on?

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 5:16 PM

Jimbog1964:

He / she can voice away..voice false drivel and he / she gets a response...............

As the OP of the post in question, let me confirm its contents:

I praised the club for the good advice I had gotten from club members.

I wondered, not having ever seen a Clash before, why I was the only member who participated in it.

I asked about the benefits of different club levels (such as XP bonuses)

And since the club owner was from another country, whether there was any advantage to joining a club closer to home. Or one that might be more mobile app oriented/friendly.

The only drivel was the owner's capricious reaction.

And I consider the matter closed, so there's no need for further insults. 

RSS